US$ 132
  • Restaurant
US$ 73
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 83
Priceline
Fuller Rooms(Kettering)
US$ 63
The R Inn Hotel(Desborough)
US$ 64
US$ 61
PremierInn.com
Barton Hall Hotel(Barton Seagrave)
TripAdvisor
Brooklyn House(Kettering)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstravel lodgebp garagelate checkoutworking nightsroom facingpetrol stationroom was cleanmuddy bootsservice arearoad noisevending machinegood nights sleeplady on receptionbooked roomsgreat showerchecking outvisiting kettering
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Easy to find and convenient location, ample parking. Very pleasant front desk person. Spotless and spacious room to the back with comfy bed, long desk, two chairs, T.V., coffee/tea facilities. Bathroom with bath with shower above (sticky curtain alert!). Hands/bodywash dispensers. Service station two mns walk away with M & S food. Bought few items for the next morning's b.fast which was great. (Only b.fast box available to buy. No restaurant). Nice and clean throughout. Would def. stay there again!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Booked just one night as out for the night. Staff pleasant, room was clean and quite spacious. Only thing missing from room was a hairdryer. Didn’t ask as managed but would have packed one if I’d known.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We received a warm welcome from the receptionist and we arrived late at 11 pm. She was friendly and efficient.
We had a very comfortable quiet spacious room at the back of the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again. Thank you Kettering Travel Lodge.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well the staff here are fantastic. Nothing was to much of an issue. I locked myself out twice as not used to having hotel key opened door with no fuss. Said it was easily done (leaving key behind) which it is but then I attached to my car keys. Asked for hair dryer which they produced immediately. They were friendly and made you feel really welcome. When I arrived I was told room was in the corner but if wasn't to my liking I could change. However it was perfect location.- very quiet. Room was large and comfortable. If I was being ultra picky I would have liked a pub restaurant next door but there a number of choices only 5 minutes away.

1  Thank 381andy
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I use this hotel when ever I attend the NEC. I leave the Cambridge area the night before stay at Kettering Travelodge and then only have one hour to drive to the exhibition, Snack food is available from the M&S store at the filling station. There is also a Starbucks at the site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business