US$ 145
US$ 126
US$ 73
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

The Royal Hotel(Kettering)
US$ 73
US$ 64
  • Restaurant
US$ 82
Priceline
Fuller Rooms(Kettering)
US$ 63
The R Inn Hotel(Desborough)
US$ 64
US$ 69
PremierInn.com
Brooklyn House(Kettering)
Priceline
Pear Tree Farm(Kettering)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstravel lodgebp garagelate checkoutworking nightsroom facingpetrol stationroom was cleanmuddy bootsservice arearoad noisevending machinegood nights sleeplady on receptionbooked roomsgreat showerchecking outvisiting kettering
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Booked just one night as out for the night. Staff pleasant, room was clean and quite spacious. Only thing missing from room was a hairdryer. Didn’t ask as managed but would have packed one if I’d known.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We received a warm welcome from the receptionist and we arrived late at 11 pm. She was friendly and efficient.
We had a very comfortable quiet spacious room at the back of the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again. Thank you Kettering Travel Lodge.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well the staff here are fantastic. Nothing was to much of an issue. I locked myself out twice as not used to having hotel key opened door with no fuss. Said it was easily done (leaving key behind) which it is but then I attached to my car keys. Asked for hair dryer which they produced immediately. They were friendly and made you feel really welcome. When I arrived I was told room was in the corner but if wasn't to my liking I could change. However it was perfect location.- very quiet. Room was large and comfortable. If I was being ultra picky I would have liked a pub restaurant next door but there a number of choices only 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 381andy
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I use this hotel when ever I attend the NEC. I leave the Cambridge area the night before stay at Kettering Travelodge and then only have one hour to drive to the exhibition, Snack food is available from the M&S store at the filling station. There is also a Starbucks at the site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great roooms at a very reasonable price and great location
Friendly staff
Cafe. Andmarks and spencer on site
Great bath and shower inroom
Room also spacious free shower gel of a good quality
Parking lite up for security

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family