All reviews travel lodge bp garage late checkout working nights road noise room facing muddy boots service area room was clean petrol station good nights sleep an ideal location lady on reception sat nav booked rooms ground floor great shower
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well the staff here are fantastic. Nothing was to much of an issue. I locked myself out twice as not used to having hotel key opened door with no fuss. Said it was easily done (leaving key behind) which it is but then I attached to my car keys. Asked for hair dryer which they produced immediately. They were friendly and made you feel really welcome. When I arrived I was told room was in the corner but if wasn't to my liking I could change. However it was perfect location.- very quiet. Room was large and comfortable. If I was being ultra picky I would have liked a pub restaurant next door but there a number of choices only 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 381andy
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I use this hotel when ever I attend the NEC. I leave the Cambridge area the night before stay at Kettering Travelodge and then only have one hour to drive to the exhibition, Snack food is available from the M&S store at the filling station. There is also a Starbucks at the site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great roooms at a very reasonable price and great location
Friendly staff
Cafe. Andmarks and spencer on site
Great bath and shower inroom
Room also spacious free shower gel of a good quality
Parking lite up for security

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Nice clean Travelodge, location was good for my visit to the Kettering conference centre. Only downside was the Little Chef restaurant next door has closed and there is now only a posh coffee that doesn't sell breakfast thereshop

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We don't usually use Tripadvisor but we wanted to say a few words about your amazing guy on the front desk called Lino.. We have stayed at many Travelodge's and Premier inn's up and down the country with our work and I have to say, staff don't get any better than this guy!! others could do with taking tips off him! ...with my poorly throat towards the end of the stay (too much shouting probably!) this little gem of a guy looked after me, he brought me bottled water and even tablets! he is a beaut and a one off and we just wanted to bring that to attention. Team Travelodge for us, all the way!! ....The only downside was no bar!! but all in all, we love it here.

Room Tip: family rooms big!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business