“Over 2 hours to arrive and disappointed”
Review of The Wama's Lounge

The Wama's Lounge
Get food delivered
Ranked #106 of 188 Restaurants in Kettering
Description: Mediterranean Cocktail Lounge Bar Charcoal Grills Venue booking for occasions Delivery & takeaway options
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Ordered on a Friday night wanted to try something new.
Delivery time stated 70 minutes.
When it was 30 minutes late I called and was told it was just leaving the kitchen.
Was given 1 tin of drink as compensation.
Food arrived 30 minutes later therefore an hour late over 2 hours to arrive and we are local!
Peri peri chips, more like a piri Piri chip amongst other cold chips.
Paid £5.90 each for milkshakes and didn’t even get any straws.
Nothing special so will not use again. Have paid half the cost for nicer food that arrived much faster.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

We’ve just had our first delivery from The Wama’s Lounge. And it was a hit with all the family! Food was fresh and delicious. The best take away we have had in a long time!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing food tonight from these guys! We ordered the 3 skewers kebab and a Prawn Saganaki as I've been craving one since our last Greek holiday . Huge melt in the mouth prawns and so tasty!
The lamb and chicken shish was beautifully tender and the Adana kebab was amazing! Accompanied with a fresh salad and some Peri Peri fries we were in heaven! Highly recommended

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

The first time we just ordered from Wama Lounge online. It was just because we had no time to cook that day and were wondering where to order some grilled meat mediterranean style - Despite the many disappointing experiences with restaurants in Kettering offering similar food. So, we took the risk, and to our surprise we found that hidden gem in town! Next order, I decided to collect, as I was curious to see the restaurant and the staff. Wonderful cosi place, and beautiful cocktail bar, how i wished we were not in lockdown! I am sure I would have spent a couple of wonderful hours there. The food is genuine, top quality and the staff is very friendly. Highly recommended! Unbeatable quality-price!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

It's my birthday and as a treat my wife asks me to choose a take-away. I jump on Just Eat and browse. Don't fancy Italian, didn't want traditional chippy, considered Indian, really fancied a Chinese but I'm the only one in the house that would eat it. And then I saw Wama Lounge offering the type of food that was plentiful when I worked in the Middle East. The household were in agreeance, I ordered on the app, it was delivered on time hot and well packaged so we dug in...and wow, seriously wow!

There was I sitting with my family at our dining room table eating what I can only describe as the best take away I have had in years, and we really do like a take-away during this Covid issue. My wife was surprised at how succulent and tasty the meat was, my eldest daughter ripped into the chicken wings and then tasted a lamb cutlet for the first time...and ripped into those too. As for me, I was sitting in a first class restaurant eating 5* food...or so it felt.

Thoroughly recommend this as a take away and can't wait for lockdown to be over and take my wife for a meal for two at Wama Lounge itself. Thank you Wama Lounge for making my birthday a real treat :)

Date of visit: February 2021