“10/10 all round”

Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Sleaford
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cafe bar and brasserie
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food, friendly and helpful staff, great ambience and excellent value for money. What more do you need? Always like visiting Millers

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here today with a colleague after a meeting. I had the duck with hoisin sauce wrap with chips and salad. Lovely lunch. Staff extremely friendly. Bathroom was exceptionally clean!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came yesterday for a meal with our daughter who is at RAF Cranwell. Could not fault it. All four of us had a lovely meal. I would highly recommend. Thank you. Hope to return soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

OK, so Queenie takes me out for my birthday meal to this restaurant that we have been saying forever let's go. And it did not disappoint, excpet for one minor irritation that I will mention later. So very pleasant welcome and shown to our table. Not over fussy service, so you have time to review the extensive menu. Staff are all lovely polite and helpful. My wife had her usual soup and steak combo, (£4.95 and £14.50 - 8oz rump) and i just had the hunters chicken (£10.95). Drinks are reasonable - £5.30 for 250ml vino, £4.95 for a peroni and £2.95 for a large cappachino. £48.90 for two, not bad value if you ask me. So all in good location, nice surroundings and good food. So much so, that like my wife's review (which is amazing she beat me to doing one) we will definitely visit again.
So why the 4.7 you ask. Well I am not quite certain if the couple that sat next to us had eaten earlier, but they were joined by a third person and were rather loud. And this is where I am slightly confused about is this a bar or restaurant, and if both, can they not have separate areas. I had to say that the diners around us were no wheer near the level of these three, and this slightly spoilt the ambience for me.
All in all and great place for a meal, and highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Friendly staff and a smart interior with attractive décor, furnishings and dining snugs. Although the veggie burger was displaying milk in the allergen information, we were assured by the chef that it was dairy free and therefore suitable for people wishing to avoid animal ingredients. Omitting the roll and feta relish (substituted with button mushrooms) the meal arrived nicely presented with chips, beer battered onion rings and mixed salad with balsamic dressing on the side. The chickpea, coriander and carrot burger was a bit crumbly but had good flavour and complimented the other elements of the meal.