Millfields Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ginnie's(Cleethorpes)
Kings Royal Hotel(Cleethorpes)
View Hotel
All reviewscoach housefitness suitesquash courtvery enjoyable experienceherringgood sizewedding receptionstaying at this hotelvaried menufood was lovelyserved quicklyfish chipscooked to perfectioncomfortable roomsreception areasteakcar park
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed at the Millfields Hotel whilst on a business trip in Grimsby. The hotel delivered on all counts. Location, cleanliness, ammenities, comfort and service.
With very friendly, helpful staff nothing was too much bother. Even a quick tour was provided upon check-in.
If you need a good quality hotel in Grimsby then look no further than this one.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Brummie barfly
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This was my first stay at Millfields. Although I was only there overnight, I would certainly stay there again.

Because I know the Town well, at first I thought I would choose somewhere slightly more central ... but as there were one or two appalling reports of such places, I didn't. And, despite the greater expense, I'm glad I didn't. It's only a short walk up Brighowgate to Top Town, or along Cartergate to West Marsh for the Alexandra Dock; also, Park Drive is nearby: People's Park's a picture. "Park and ride" - parking at Millfields - is eminently feasible for getting to many places in Grimsby or Cleethorpes.

At Millfields, the staff were welcoming and friendly, without exception; and highly efficient too, I thought. My room was nicely decorated and furnished, and beautifully clean, as was the en suite shower room.

The Lincolnshire breakfast was splendid: both tasty and filling. I recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank AS H
Reviewed 2 July 2012

If you find yourself in Grimsby for the night, then Millfields should suit you fine. My room was large, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. You get a good freshly cooked breakfast. I did not get a chance to use the restaurant for dinner but the bar looked nice. The hotel is about 15 minutes walk to the station.

My only gripe was that the public areas were scruffy and untidy with all sorts of stuff left lying around - boxes, stacks of chairs, black bags even a bicycle. Come on guys, these things maka a difference!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Spineynorman
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Only stayed 1 night but staff very welcoming, room clean with all white bed linen and duvet cover. Evening meal at £30 per couple, which included a bottle of wine, was amazing value for money and most enjoyable. A varied, very good breakfast ended our stay.

Room Tip: Didn't see other rooms but Room 52 is on groundfloor and has modern facilities.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrician001
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I really liked this hotel. Not your run of the mill place. It has character as it is a converted estate. Nice restaurant and bar and great gym. Even has classes. It is close to a pretty park too.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business