“nice day out!”
Review of Pleasure Island - CLOSED

Pleasure Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pleasure Island family theme park is full of rides and attractions that can be enjoyed by the whole family. From toddlers to grandparents, there's something for everyone. One of the great things about Pleasure Island is that the family group need never be separated, as there are so many family activities. Apart from the many family rides, such as the Mini Mine train, the Whirly Twirl and the traditional Carousel, our wonderful shows are professionally produced to provide all round family entertainment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice day out!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

yes really enjoy it and had great fun...
willl recomment to anyone that like rides or nice show is well..
nice to go with children,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Hull
“great value day out”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Had a great time last sunday at Pleasure Island, took my nieces and nephews(as they have been hounding me for weeks) and used some 2 for 1 vouchers i'd been given by my mum.So it only cost me half the normal admission price. They have a good selection of rides and shows to entertain the different age ranges of my neices and nephews(5-13) so i was on a winner there. Picked a perfect day, weather was sunny and warm so we made use of all outside seating areas to eat our lunch, which we purchased from the main food court. i was pleasantly surprised by the selection of products and prices too, not too expensive considering it was a theme park. they even had a costa coffee so i was very happy! The ride queues weren't that big either, so i wasn't sat waiting too long for the kids whilst on each ride. So all in all a very enjoyable day. on leaving i also received a half price admission return to use this year, so maybe another visit in the summer!!

Visited May 2012
Lincoln, United Kingdom
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Ok.”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

A little run down in places,but OK.Rides are good & waiting times acceptable,but a lot more could be done with the surroundings.

Visited July 2011
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go again”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

It's ok. The rides are a bit rough & I went on the big loop-D-loop ride which shook me about so much I had a bad neck for over two weeks plus, if you are going on this ride take out your earrings - I didn't & with my head being bashed around in the seat, the pole of my earring at the back of my ear stabbed me in my neck making a nice little hole that bled a lot & hurt!!! But the park itself is a bit mucky looking & having being spoilt by the rides in USA it's rough. Food is rubbish, take a picnic there are plenty of tables for picnics. The kids had a nice day but I have no plans on going back. The shows were pretty dia!!! Stick to the Cleethorpes Mini Railway - Great Fun.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Ok for the size”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Pleasure island isnt bad for the money i suppose its not on the same scale as many as the top theme parks in the country but its in a good location as cleethorpes is a summertime seaside resort. 8/10

Visited May 2012