“Was craving a grilled ham and cheese sandwich”
Review of Tom + Chee

Tom + Chee
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Green
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Sandwich does have quite a bit of stuff in it. I wanted their blueberry compote but they said they no longer have it. Instead I have sweet hot mustard on my sandwich. Ham. Pepper jack cheese and lettuce tomatoes onions. Pretty tasty.staff friendly and smiles. It costs no more than any grilled sandwich at other places

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a bit pricey for the portion sizes, but the quality is top notch. Fast and friendly service, too

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Wife and I tried this place for the first time.

Nice selection on the menu.

Service friendly and prompt.

Nice change for a fast food place. Will return.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I tried the Elvis sandwich, which I enjoyed, but I would not go out of my way to go there. If I were within 2-3 miles I would give it a try. Ask other patrons what their favorites are to help guide you on your first visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Food is not that great. Grilled cheese is much better at home so save the $$. I guess I just expected something more. I even gave it a 2nd chance....mistake....still just as blah.

Been to Tom + Chee? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK