“lovely place with great food,service and dog friendly”
Review of The Bellflower

The Bellflower
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Garstang
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

on a wet day this pub was just what we needed . Great, friendly service. Food was two for one and massive portions. Dog friendly and with a dog menu. The lady who owned the pub came over to us and said hello I thought this was a lovely little touch. I would recommend this pub it was a lovely place to take dogs and meet with family for food and drinks.

The_Bellflower, General Manager at The Bellflower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We were delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit and were able to make the most of our new dog friendly facilities.
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited the bellflower on March the 18th with my partner our three children and my partners father and his partner. We had come over to see my father in laws new boat and go out for a rare tea together. My partner and he's father had the mixed grill. Halfway trough eating my father in law went very red in the face and began to chock on a very hard piece of steak he was unable to break down with he's teeth. The steak did eventually come up but along with the rest of the meal. We were very shook up and he was obviously unable to eat the rest of he's meal and we too where put of by this. I did try to separate the steak with two forks and it was unbelievably tough. I was also served rock hard vegatables. The restaurant did very little to rectify the problem. They took of a few £ from the mixed grill as it was a two for one. My father in laws partner just wanted to get out of there as my father in law was very embarrassed so they didn't want to argue over the bill. The next day my husband to be came home from work very sick. He went stright to bed. He had eaten the same steak. I messaged the restaurant to tell them this and they said they had sent the complaints over to the head office and enforcement agencies and they would be working with me on there behalf and I would get a call. I have given a few weeks before writing this review and I have revived no response at all. I will be leaving reviews all over the facebook local buy sell swap sites ect to ensure nobody else had precious family time spoilt by this restaurant.

The_Bellflower, General Manager at The Bellflower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to post your review; whilst I appreciate your comments you have confirmed that you indeed did receive emails from the relevant department within our company. I have attached below my response to your Facebook review.

"Hi Katey.

I have tried to call you this morning to explain the following;
I called you on the 21.03.18 to advise you that we had handed over your complaint to the relevant department and that there would be no further contact from the Bellflower itself or our team.
On the 21.03.18 our Head Office sent an email to the email address you provided via Facebook Messenger and received no reply. They also emailed again yesterday.
If you require any additional assistance, please return my calls on 01995 238207.

General Manager"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived mob handed with 6 adults one child an two dogs, and qas seated instantly in the dog friendly zone which is brilliant and clean and not many places we would’ve been able to go but this fitted the bill perfectly, would definitely recommend for people either stopping off with or without dogs,your not made to feel outcasts when you walk in with the dogs like most places which is most time with us.

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review!
We were delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit to us and very much hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Another great family get together, as always first choice at The Bellflower. Nothing is too much trouble for the manager and the staff. It was fabulous to be able to have a table reserved for the 16 of us and in a great location that we were altogether. The food was hot and delicious and the varied menu ensured everyone had their personal choice.
Thank you again to Heather the manager, Glen the assistant manager and Caz head chef, as always you kept your calm and humour on a very busy bank holiday.

Hello again!

We are delighted to see that we are your go-to place for family events! It is always a pleasure to see you all, and hope to see you all again soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic meal with all the family! There were 12 of us between the ages of 1 and 80 and everyone had a fantastic time. The food came out any the same time for us all and was perfectly hot. Desserts came out quickly and filled that little (tiny) gap that we had left after our delicious meal.

We will all be returning

The_Bellflower, General Manager at The Bellflower, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you so much for your brilliant review!

We were delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit to us! :)

We look forward to seeing you again soon :)