The Maple Lodge
US$ 113
US$ 100
US$ 83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 86
US$ 84
US$ 405
The Avenue Hotel at Brockhall(Langho)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 69
US$ 81
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Burnley(Burnley)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Travelodge
US$ 70
All reviewsselection of dvdsthe main housebusy roadfamily partythe leeds liverpool canallight sleeperfull english breakfastroom was cleancar parkcomfortable staywarm welcomestayed here for one nightfantastic breakfastfour poster bedsmall hotelnext morninglittle gem
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed for a week on business. Very comfortable bed, great breakfast and friendly owner!
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul C
AccringtonDragon, Owner at The Maple Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed at The Maple Lodge for two nights in March. It was very good. The room was very clean and the service was also very good.The breakfast was good there was a lot of choise and it was realy good. Small hotel with service at a very high level. Feels like coming home.
Hans and Gerda from Holland.

Room Tip: Maple room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerda v
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I've recently joined a company which means I have to travel up to Accrington on a weekly basis. Having tried a few other hotels and guest houses in the area I was beginning to wonder if there was anywhere remotely acceptable in the town.
Then I was lucky enough to find The Maple Lodge.
The service is great, the food is great and plentiful. The rooms are comfortable and well kept. Freeview tele and free WiFi are added bonuses.
Seriously, this place is the only place to stay in Accrington as far as I am concerned.

Room Tip: The main hotel is an old building - the rooms are comfy and the decor is very traditional, but the floor can be a bit creaky. The rooms are almost homely in feel The lodge is much more modern - the rooms are more modern and feel more hotel like. Both are comfy, clean and the beds all seem to be of a similar high comfort
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank WearyTraveller42

We appreciate you taking the time to add this review and are pleased to welcome you on your frequent stays with us.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I stayed at the Maple Lodge for two nights 8th & 9th January 2012. Everything about the place is good, very welcoming host in Philip who ensured everything was ready and satisfactory. The breakfast was really good with a large choice from cereals through to full english. This stay was really to check out the establishment as I am looking for a long term stay whilst working in the area. From the two nights I stayed I have booked for the next few months Sun to Friday.

I stay in many establishments over the year but I would really recomend Maple Lodge to anyone looking for real value for money overnight / longer stay accomadation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank JimTrowbridge
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I have stayed at Maple Lodge several times and not once have I been disappointed, I first stayed there in March and then a couple of times in the summer and more recently in November. The first time I booked a single room I was pleasantly surprised to discover I had a double room, I later found out that there are no single rooms, only doubles and twin rooms. I suffer with a back condition and don't sleep very well away from home in hotel beds but was very pleased to find that the beds are really comfortable, not once have I found their beds uncomfortable. The showers are lovely and hot, newly decorated and are super clean. The breakfast is very filling with a wide choice from cereals to a full cooked breakfast, you can't fault it, I have also eaten in the evening and again have not been disappointed, everything is cooked to order and fresh, (none of your microwave meals here thank goodness). The landlord and his wife are very friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough to please. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maple Lodge to my friends and have indeed done so. I'm looking forward to my next visit in the new year.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, quiet and clean, doesn't matter which one you book.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business