“Saturday Lunch”

Ranked #10 of 203 Restaurants in Burnley
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bellissimo's is a family run business providing the highest quality Italian, English and Mediterranean cuisine. We also serve fine wine and beer. Voted the best Italian cafe in England in 2015 and 2017.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My partner and I had an early lunch at Bellissimo. I have heard really reviews so wanted to give it a try. I could not fault our lunch at all, the food was delicious and authentic and the service lovely and personal.
The accolades that they have won are well deserved.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Patricia C

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Why have we not visit this lovely little restaurant before now. Called in for a coffee at lunch time but ended up having lunch as the food on the menu sounded good. So glad we did as the dish we both chose was amazing, didn’t want it to end. All the food was fresh and home made and we couldn’t fault any of it. The owner and wife of the chef was so helpful and friendly. Will definitely be going again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank grannybinns
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is a gem of a bistro tucked away in the centre of Burnley town centre near a huge Tesco extra. The chef originally from Sicily is a lovely humble man cooking fantastic Italian cuisine. We had his great stone baked pizza and espresso and cappuccino. You would even notice it and parking can be a challenge. Pls pay it a visit and you will not be disappointed. Wonderful food and service. Support them as while they are successful I hope more people pay it a visit. This is real Italian cuisine. I talked with the chef for a while and could see he was passionate about his food and it is hidden gem which may win a 2018 food award. It is very reasonably priced. £24 for our meal drinks and cafe. Can’t recommend it enough and I wish them continued success. Support small bistro like this one. Salutee grazzi milli

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank samirs64
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I have reviewed Bellisimo Italian Coffee Shop and Eatery before and said that I would return as it was soo good. And I have! And it remains just as good as previously. Definitely a sparkling jewel in Burnley's crown. Oh, how I wish they were open in the evenings.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank LancashireLass999
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This has to my fav place to eat in Burnley.
Amazing food and almost all can be made gluten free. Really friendly, really good food and value for money. It puts the other Italians in Burnley to shame. Just a shame it doesn’t open abit later.

Date of visit: May 2018