“Wacky warehouse is OK ”

Hollywood Star
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came to wacky warehouse with my three year old nephew. I Can only comment on the wacky warehouse as we didn’t eat the food, the staff were OK not overly friendly or helpful, the place is small, there are not a lot of tables or seating for parents and nowhere to put your stuff if you go into the play area with your kids, most of the play area is for 5+ and theres only a tiny section for under 5’s so my nephew got really bored quite quick, I ended up taking him in the older section anyway and I just stayed with him, this needs to be bigger with more things to do inside because even in the older section we had to stretch out the hour. ‘run a mok’ play area in Rawtenstall is MUCH better if you want to go here, have some food and send your kids in fair enough but I wouldn’t take younger ones waste of time and money, I also really badly hurt my knee when crawling through one bit of it there was something sticking out and I only hope a child doesn’t injur themselves on this!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited on Easter bank holiday weekend (Sunday) I ordered the mac cheese some kids meals and chicken linguine, the meal took over an hour to arrive and my mac and cheese looked like a child's portion for £10 it's ridiculas

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We visited midweek for my grandsons birthday and it was lovely, although I must point out that the service we received from the 2 guys that seem to live there was exceptional, from beginning to end nothing was too much trouble for them , credit also to the kitchen staff as the food was lovely and came out pretty quick to say there was 8 of us ,all in all an excellent visit

TheStar6340, Manager at Hollywood Star, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Great to hear, hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Went with a friend yesterday, got a mini mixed grill, the chicken was squishy watery and pink, i didnt eat my chicken, my friend did and now hes poorly, will not be eating here again!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The food is acceptable but don't go if you want are quite meal, this restaurant seems to have turned into some sort of sports bar with football blasting out on a large TVs and really large screen. In our opinion ruining any atmoshire.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King