We were two couples and the accommodation suited our needs perfectly. The sea views and sunsets were lovely as was the cottage garden with all it's birds. Minutes to the High Street, through one of many little alleys yet very peaceful. Canterbury, Faversham and Margate all a short drive away - all worth a visit.
We would certainly return.
We have had a 4 night stay here and wish we could stay longer. It is a perfect house in a perfect location. We have small children and they had a ball
Thank you Martin
Stayed for a week with children and grandparents. House really was perfect. We had a week that started off very cold and ended up very warm and the house works in all weathers. It heated up quickly on those cold days and the garden and roof terrace made it perfect for warmer weather. Being right on the beach with children is an added bonus and having a garden that's next to the sea and not overlooked is not easy to find in Whitstable.
The house itself is very well equipped and the welcome box was full of goodies that we didn't manage to get through. Hope very much to come again.
We are repeat visitors at The Bubble and we love so much about this house:
- It is located on a road one minute from Whitstable High Street but is still silent at night time (great for light sleepers)
-Close to all the restaurants and shops
-There is direct beach access through the garden gate
- A large roof terrace looking out over the beach
- A nice welcome pack on arrival- Prosecco in the fridge and more chocolate than anyone could eat
-The owner Martin is on the ball in terms of quick reply to email and any questions.
The house has three bedrooms- two twins and one double bed. We have always gone with friends but it would work for a family with kids (though as others have said, watch out for toddlers on the steep stairs)
- Professional and friendly contact from the owner
- Great location, on the beach near the centre of town (Amazing views from the balcony)
- well appointed kitchen, with thoughtful welcome pack
- Steep stairs (no issue on our stay, but if you had elderly guests may be an issue)
Would strongly recommend staying here (unless steep stairs are a problem)