“Best Fish & Chips I've had in a long time...”

Seven Seas Fish Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 136 Restaurants in Whitstable
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We were in Whitstable for the day and I called into the Seven Seas on the off chance, and so pleased that I did... The fish and chips were both cooked fresh to order.. I ordered Cod & Chips and the fish was just as you would want it. In too many Chippies you are hanging around for ages while they over cook the fish so its tough and chewy! Fresh fish cooked properly should never be like that...

I didn't have to wait long. My cod had a pure white, light texture and it had a lovely light crisp batter around it and it wasn't at all greasy and swimming in fat like sooo many places.. The chips too were crispy and light, not soft and greasy...

2  Thank Qualityman-one

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for a takeaway today (Fri 21/4/17) as it had been recommended to us. Have to commend them for offering a lot more than the standard cod (I wish now I'd tried the skate) and also for cooking it fresh to order.
However, the cod was not as fresh-tasting as it could have been, neither was my haddock (which was also ever so slightly under-cooked). Such a pity . . . At least the chips were fairly good; however, beyond a shadow of a doubt the f&c that we had a few days previously at the Whitstable Fish Bar was far superior.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This in my opinion is the best fish and chip shop in Whitstable, they take your order as you go in and he cooks it freshly and it's delicious

2  Thank rozhew
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Fish is freshly cooked as you wait or you can phone in advance, then collect. Marvellous. Very friendly.

2  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Fresh cooked as you wait. Best fish and chips takeaway in Whitstable. Always use the Seven Seas when I want f&c take out.

2  Thank Conrad N