“Excellent”

Manning's Seafood Stall
Ranked #33 of 218 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The staff here made us some lovely Crab sandwiches, which were nicely served on plates. They have picnic benches where you can sit and eat on the seafront. Really enjoyed this.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I cannot resist jellied eels, I have to have a carton. They have an array of different seafoods, crabmeat ,dressed crab, cockles, Welks. Crab sticks.etc. I just wish they would change the little plastic forks, when so close to the sea.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

If you like seafood..this is the place for you..3 out of 4 of us love it..so we had oysters..king prawns..washed down with champagne..the odd one out went for a burger..everyone to their own..excellent value

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank bigbarryEssex
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! What can I say! Food was delicious. My self and my partner enjoyed the most delicious cooked king prawns, my self having garlic and my husband thia chilli, They were out of this world. All the food was well presented and looked fresh and even brought home some whelks and cockles. We also enjoyed a glass of presecco and beer while sitting at there cornerd of tables. Staff are very friendly will 100 % be returning, will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

What a lovely little find. Champagne and oysters to die for. In a lovely little harbour with seating and fab service. We could have stayed there all evening. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and there is also a range of hot food too. Yum yum.