“Great place ... original and good”
Review of Palm Bay Cafe

Palm Bay Cafe
Ranked #71 of 218 Restaurants in Margate
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located next to the tennis courts in Palm Bay Avenue, overlooking the sea. It's a beautiful location, but more importantly the food is wonderful and the prices affordable. The staff are friendly. I've been going there quite some time and would have put it on here a long time ago if I had realised about your site. I cannot recommend them enough, my husband and I love it there and its not only a great place to eat but a nice afternoon out as well.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I love this little place ... used to cycle there for breakfast regularly but moved further down the coast and don't get there so often now.
On a Summer morning, a fantastic place to sit outside with a sea view.
Love it.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Cheap sausages, bread not great, bacon under done,everything deep fried?
Dogs everywhere,staff ok, best thing is the easy parking.
Amazing location!
Better quality sausages and chunky bread would make the world of difference.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times for lunch and always been impressed but this time it was for breakfast, we both had egg and bacon sandwiches perfectly cooked, but on the menu it said thick cut bread and we imagined a nice fresh crusty loaf, instead the bread was the very worst sort, from a sliced loaf thin and pappy, would have been better had we asked for toasted. Shame really because it spoiled the sandwich wouldn't stop us coming again but next time we would have a baquette.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Pinkdimond
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have eaten here a number of times and in the past it has been very nice. The cafe was very busy on this visit and the food seems to have suffered.

The whole plate was swimming in oil and when I mentioned this to one of the staff, he did not seem to care. The sausage was not very nice and was definitely not as nice as on previous visits.

The location is nice but I do not think I will return

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank V5882KUdavidm
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Reviewed on Feb. Lovely friendly people. Generally food okay but sausages are still revolting. Obviously popular amongst locals.

Date of visit: August 2017