“Good value, delicious fish and chips”
Review of Double R Fish Bar

Double R Fish Bar
Ranked #44 of 151 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Double r fish bar has to be the best in Herne Bay! The staff are friendly and the fish and chips are tasty, crispy batter and such good value.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent well cooked fish and chips not massive portions of chips like some around but much nicer so happy to buy a portion each. Pleasant staff quick serving fish lovely and large really was large!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been visiting this fish n chip take away for years and it really is the best around - don't do too many fish n chips but put myself out when I'm in the area and make a special trip..
In this day and age of so many chippies who just turn out rubbish which is annoying - this is a must if in the are.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I only ever buy fish and chips from these guys.
It's always good and clean and fresh, never greasy and always value for money.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I dropped in to this fish and chip shop the other day as I noticed it had 5 out of 5 on the councils scores on the doors website. I had small cod and chips and was very pleased to be charged on £3.50 - when I opened the package at home I found a beautiful piece of fish and a very sensible portion of chips which I still struggled to finish. Much better than a huge portion of chips that you spend another pound on. We'll done.

Date of visit: October 2016