“Good value, delicious fish and chips”
Review of Double R Fish Bar

Double R Fish Bar
Ranked #46 of 146 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Double r fish bar has to be the best in Herne Bay! The staff are friendly and the fish and chips are tasty, crispy batter and such good value.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent well cooked fish and chips not massive portions of chips like some around but much nicer so happy to buy a portion each. Pleasant staff quick serving fish lovely and large really was large!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been visiting this fish n chip take away for years and it really is the best around - don't do too many fish n chips but put myself out when I'm in the area and make a special trip..
In this day and age of so many chippies who just turn out rubbish which is annoying - this is a must if in the are.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I only ever buy fish and chips from these guys.
It's always good and clean and fresh, never greasy and always value for money.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I dropped in to this fish and chip shop the other day as I noticed it had 5 out of 5 on the councils scores on the doors website. I had small cod and chips and was very pleased to be charged on £3.50 - when I opened the package at home I found a beautiful piece of fish and a very sensible portion of chips which I still struggled to finish. Much better than a huge portion of chips that you spend another pound on. We'll done.