“Lovely friendly Italian”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 46
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant, authentic Italian food and wood fired pizza, daily specials also available. First UK approved pizzeria by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana ( True Neapolitan Pizza Association )
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A family run restaurant where the Pizzas are cooked and prepared in front of you (if you sit downstairs), in a wood fire oven.

We had 2 delicious vegetarian meals, I had a vegetarian pizza and my wife the gnocchi. The staff were friendly and attentive and the quality of the food was excellent.

The meal also offered great value for money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Nice place,nice people good food .. took a tablenof ten of us and all very happy sugest good for every occasion.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The nicest food I have tasted in a very long time, and the best service the waiter was exceptional he was attentive yet relaxed enough to leave us to our own devices and not feel pressured. The atmosphere in the restaurant was welcoming and clean. When the food came it was the most delicious food! The kids loved it too! I shall most certainly be visiting again next time I’m in herne bay! I wish I could give it 6 stars!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We visited on a very quiet Tuesday evening to celebrate my daughters birthday. We booked online on the previous evening and the process was very straight forward. We were a party of six adults and we were shown to our table on the first floor. The staircase is quite steep and narrow so may be a problem if you have any mobility issues. The dining area is very authentic and welcoming and not at all crowded. We each had three courses with drinks and I cannot fault the food or the service. Well done to all the staff for your efforts. We would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Lovely Italian food, we came here for a birthday meal. food was lovely and nice big portions. All four of us had different dishes and all were equally nice. staff very friendly and accommodating.