Victoria Hotel
Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel(Herne Bay)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Marine Hotel(Whitstable)
US$ 144
Hotel Continental(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
PremierInn.com
Crescent Turner Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 115
Pilgrims Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Hotwire.com
US$ 60
Travelodge
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 106
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed for 1 night in a massive bed and a lovely clean room. It had everything that I required including a free standing bath, seperate shower and a lovely bay window looking over the sea and a swimming pool which you can book for sole use. The booking was very easy and hassle free and Alan, Julie, Clare and Grace were extremely friendly and very helpful at all times. I would recommend to all.

Room Tip: Choose the room with the queen size bed!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 18 December 2011

It was lovely to wake up, sit up in bed (and a very big bed) and see the sea. Seafront location makes this very appealing and we took the big room (2 I think) on the first floor. Bathroom nice and spacious with a roll top bath, although we found that the only hot water available was that running through the separate electric shower. Dogs very welcome. Good price quality, although the 45 minute wait for breakfast was torture.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I must say that the reason I booked this hotel was that Alan was very pleasant on the phone when I phoned to ask if they had availability even though I didn't make the booking there and then. Stayed for 2 nights in Room 7 which is in the back Annex (a house behind the hotel), in quiet road. On our arrival, they had left the radiator on in the room so it was nice and warm. Alan and Julie were very friendly and made a big effort to make us at home. The breakfast was lovely, real bacon ! and cooked to perfection.

We used the heated swimming pool on both days and were only charged £5 per hour and had the pool all to ourselves. It was not very big but just right for us as I could quite easily keep the girls under control on my own. There was a shower and a toilet available next to the pool, and a changing room, which was lovely and warm as they left the radiator on for us. They also supplied floats for the children.

I thought the price of the hotel was very reasonable and would definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 516Pauline4747
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed in room 4 for 2 nights which had a lovely view of Herne Bay habour but unfortunately thats where the positive feedback ends. The bed was the worst nights sleep either of us had ever had. You could feel every spring - so on the 2nd night we got the duvet from the single bed and put it over the matress. There was no dressing table and the electric sockets and bedside lamps were almost hanging off the wall (my partner is an electrician so always notices these things!) The cold tap in the ensuite didn't work half the time and as for the shower, a watering can would have done a better job. I must say that the breakfast was lovely, but the times are outrageous! Latest breakfast at a weekend was 9am! Check out was very early too, 10am! There are not enough tables and chairs if everyone comes down for breakfast at the same time - we were sent away at 9am and told to come back in 20 mins, was still waiting 30 mins later. The owners seemed nice enough but no-one asked us if we had enjoyed our stay and if everything had been ok - which i consider good customer service. At £65 a night i consider this B&B very expensive and won't return when we go back to visit the family. Shame as the location and view was perfect for us.

Room Tip: Room 2 or 4 for sea views
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Just got back after a 3 night break at the Victoria Hotel in Herne Bay, extremely impressed, the owners were very friendly and we were made to feel welcome from the start. The 2nd floor room, room 2, was spacious, clean and tidy, the bath was massive and felt luxurious. The bed was a Queen Size and I can honestly say that I have never had such good nights sleep it was so comfortable I was out like a light, breakfast was great too. Had a swimming pool too, but did not use so can't really comment.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple