The George Hotel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 78
Star & Eagle Hotel(Goudhurst)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 203
US$ 191
US$ 185
Hotels.com
Anand Lodge(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
US$ 76
US$ 191
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
The White Horse(Cranbrook)
All reviewsfresh milkplaces to visitcomfortable bedstwo nightsandyhostschatsgardenkentknowledgepubs
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Today, whilst in my white garden, I had a crystal clear string of memories from our visit to Andy and Prue 15 months ago. White Queen Anne's lace took me back to their garden, where Japanese anenomes grow like weeds!
Pale blue flowers reminded me of that lovely blue room upstairs and those idyllic days we spent there. I flinched, recalling how I had fallen asleep with chocolate in my hand!
Next morning, chocalate all over gorgeous sheets. I was distraught with embarrassment.

Andy grabbed the bedding, said- "Say no more about it!" and chucked them in the washing
machine. Love that place, adore those people, worship Lettie! Cate Smith

Room Tip: Just ask Andy- he will know what you need before you do. I saw all rooms there- and there was not one I would have rejected- each had its' own charm.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2012

We were feeling so much at home!
Prue and Andrew are wonderful hosts, always ready to help.
The rooms were spotless and very confortable and the breakfast really delicious.
There are so many places to visit in the surrounding area that we hope to return in Spring and, of course, stay at Bull Farm Oast!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Don't hesitate to grab the chance to stay at this delightful ideally located oast house and enjoy the friendliness and extreme hospitality of Prue and Andy. Their home is unique and charming, comfortable and spacious. You are made to feel like one of the family and nothing is too much trouble for them. Highly recommended and well deserving of all the 5 star reviews they receive. Like The Terminater, I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We stayed for two nights at this lovely B&B, and it was wonderfully relaxing - the nicest B&B we've stayed in, with the perfect mix of being well looked after and left to ourselves. Prue and her son Michael were very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. Our room was beautifully furnished, our bed about the most comfortable I've slept in, and the bathroom was tastefully modern with a great walk-in shower. Prue and Michael were very knowledgeable about the local area, suggesting places for dinner, castles to visit and lots of other things we kept asking about! They even very kindly let me use their kitchen to ice a cake I'd made for the party we were going to. The breakfasts were delicious - fruit salad, cereals, toast, full English, including eggs from the farm next door (thanks to Lucy the hen). The building and setting really were beautiful, and the hosts wonderful - we'd definitely go back to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Stayed for 2 nights and we loved this B&B. Prue was very welcoming and Letty the fluffy dog also added to the 'adorability' factor. The B&B is an old Oast House and has many beautiful original features - along with some beautiful flowers in the (slightly) overgrown gardens.

The bedrooms were comfortably large to accommodate 2 small babies (with cots) and Prue bent over backwards to make sure we had everything that we needed.

Food was great (mmm, crispy bacon!) and Prue was very knowledgeable about local taverns, pubs and restaurants to eat out in the evening.

Overall I would highly recommend this B&B and would return again if we were travelling to the area once more.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family