Lowest prices for your stay
Travelodge
$79
$96
Agoda.com
$73
Priceline$87
Trip.com$88
Traveluro$89
All reviews travel lodge isle of wight room was clean budget hotel pay and display short stay high street comfortable stay the ground floor bus station stayed for nights the pub adam island receptionist kettle corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

It was a great place to stay I had a great view from my room all the staff was there to help me with anything I needed i didn’t know anyone or anywhere there as it was my first visit but the staff helped direct me to good places to go and see the views I will definitely be going back and staying here again

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Having stayed at this hotel for many years, it feels as though it has been ignored by the company and has been left to fend for itself.
Case in point, the carpets, they need changing desperately, and give a very poor first impression.
It is a very convienant location and serves the purpose needed.
The staff make this place what it is, and they are a credit to the company.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2022

We only wanted a place to sleep as we were out all day every day seeing everything we could during our long weekend. The price was excellent. The staff were very pleasant and good at their jobs, the room was basic but just what we needed and the hotel was walking distance (for us) from Ryde Pier station, bus station, shops, restaurants, cafes etc so it was perfect in that respect. A few less other guests who were rude would have been nice, but that's nothing to do with Travelodge haha.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 April 2022

I contacted the Hotel before I stayed and Adam was very helpful and booked us room 205 .

This looks down the High street to the sea and is very pleasant.

Room warm and clean-shower powerful and hot.

All staff cheerful and easy to engage with- free parking outside the Hotel or just opposite after 1700 hrs until 0900hrs.

All in all an excellent Hotel but the staff make it a very good experience.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2022

Even before booking I called ahead and spoke to Adam, he was extremely helpful with answering questions. When we arrived he helped with baggage drop off and when we had completed the round the island cycle ride allowed us to clean up bikes and Sucre in our room. Nothing was out of his way and his enthusiasm and cheerful approach to his job is extremely rare.tou have a very dedicated member of staff so please pass on this appraisal. Also the night Portman was enthusiastic and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2022