Lowest prices for your stay
$82
Travelodge
$66
Agoda.com
$59
Priceline$72
Travelocity$78
Hotels.com$78
All reviews travel lodge isle of wight room was clean budget hotel long stay pay and display high street comfortable stay the ground floor stayed for one night bus station following morning member of staff the pub adam island kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here March 2019 for my partners 50th Birthday, and I have to say Well done Travelodge! From the moment we arrived the staff couldn’t have been friendlier or more helpful.

The room was comfortable, well presented and most importantly clean & fresh. The facilities are excellent.

Overall, we were very impressed, and the staff are a huge credit to the company.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here when visiting family on the island with two babies which itself is a challenge.

The room was all ready for us including the two travel cots we had requested, which even included the linen and blankets all made up. Parking right outside, with check-in very easy and friendly staff. The rooms aren’t massive, but value for money are excellent and comfortable.

On check-out there was a young lady called Natalie cleaning one of the rooms, she noticed me coming down the corridor with the double buggy, cases and bags. Whilst I’m sure she had lots of rooms to clean, she stopped, went on ahead and opened the door to the lobby and lift. Now that’s excellent service. I’ve stayed in many posh hotels where the staff would have just watched you struggle.

Well done Travelodge Ryde for great value for money and an excellent stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

Having never stayed at a Travelodge I must admit I was not sure what to expect. The reality is that the room, albeit not huge, has been well thought out. The bed was comfy; there are plenty of sockets (in sensible places), with one under the mirror so it's easy to dry your hair. Whilst the shower room is small,again it's perfectly adequate and what really surprised me was bathsheets, that were spotless & fluffy. I've stayed in 4 & 5 star establishments with poor quality linen & towels. The staff were very welcoming & very helpful. I would definitely stay again & if this little gem is an indication of Travelodges in general I be happy now to stay elsewhere.
One last thing the hotel is right in the centre of Ryde, so a great base.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Stayed here on a weekend catching up with ex colleagues. Thanks to some codes we paid less than £15 per night, which is crazy even for winter. Service very friendly (for the 20 seconds it took to check in) and room was quiet, had windows which opened, clean and the usual Travelodge comfy bed. Good location too.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dermotcole
Reviewed 21 February 2019

I stayed with me and two children there are lots of things around the hotel for families to do. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. My son has an allergy to dust mites and they were very helpful and very happy to clean his bed and room every day for us.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge