Lowest prices for your stay
$132
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity$132
All reviews isle of wight steak and ale pie lovely pub specials board pub grub generous portions an evening meal coastal path family room full english breakfast sea view island needles
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

Myself and my coach mates and my dad decided to take cream tea their has been amazing. The butter need be less hard and have it easy soft. The clotted cream and jam was amazing and nice but the scones was tasty and baked. The staff were helpful with serving coffee or tea is great

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michael t
Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

We all met at the Wight Mouse for a family meal last Sunday. The welcome that we got was very good. The food was amazing! The fish pie and vegetables was exceptionally nice and I really enjoyed it very much. The table that we had was really good with plenty of space. The downside was that both my knife/fork and glass could have been cleaner. There was still food from a previous meal stuck to the knife and the glass was unfortunately not very clean. When my uncle owned a pub he used to polish up the glasses. The score therefore is a 7.5 out of 10. So great food and atmosphere but needs to improve on washing/cleaning of utensils/cutlery.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stephen1604
Reviewed 19 July 2022

I used stay here twenty five years ago on a regular basis,but this month I decided to treat the family to a White Mouse holiday! I had hoped it wouldn’t disappoint me or the kids…..you know what tricks nostalgia can play!
I needn’t have worried ,for although the bar area has doubled ( but still tasteful and full of nooks for quiet eating) ,the welcome from Katie and Alex and all the staff ( including the carpenter/ handyman) was superb!
We had three rooms which I remembered looked out over the Solent and Bournemouth and all were perfect . Comfy beds,all the extras required,lovely efficient bathrooms and an ironing board! These rooms look over the garden but it was never noisy early or late and we experienced some magnificent sunsets !
Breakfast was quickly served and varied but satisfying for all of us.
We had our evening meal there one evening and were perfectly satisfied with the quality and especially the quantity! Drinks and food were available all day and served by friendly staff. As a bonus there was a secure storage for our bikes during our stay!

Room tip: Rooms 1,4 and 5 overlook the Solent and the garden.
1  Thank NotLordPercy
Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

We visited here on holiday. Everyone enjoyed their meals, the waitresses were friendly and organised and our little one enjoyed playing on the park.
We will visit again when we return to the island. Please don’t change the chips - best chips we had on the island during our stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Default_9849136
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Thankyou for another amazing meal. Perfect food and service as always at our favourite venue with fantastic scenic backdrop. Nothing is too much trouble from the lovely friendly staff. Will be back soon. Jenny and Terry.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple