Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$133
Priceline$132
Tripadvisor$132
Orbitz.com
Travelocity$133
Hotels.com$133
All reviews steak and ale pie isle of wight specials board great pub generous portions an evening meal coastal path family room lovely location full english breakfast sea view island needles
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

Our food was very good.
Staff were friendly and welcoming.
The place was clean.
Big beer garden and car park.
We have been to the wight mouse before in the summer. Very popular with visitors and locals alike.
Play area for kids.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2021

I stayed for two nights with my teenage son's. The rooms are cosy and homely with everything you need, even a fan and hairdryer. What I noticed first is how spotlessly clean the rooms were and fresh smelling. The mattresses are very comfortable. The food is absolutely lovely, it never disappoints. We are out alot on the island and the food here is absolutely the best, compliments to the Chef! I ordered from the specials board each day while my son's preferred the main menu. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and we all laughed at some funny moments together like we'd all been friends for ages! We'll be back. Bravo to all.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 9 October 2021

We visited this Inn 20 years ago and it was dreadful, today it is exceptional. It has had a very sympathetic refurbishment and extension. The food options are extensive as well as a v good wine selection, we had a very enjoyable lunch.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Having had a very poor experience with evening meal at a local holiday park we were staying on, and had to leave the meal, we managed to get a table at very short notice on a Saturday evening. Staff were very friendly. Food order was taking with no problems and arrived promptly. When it arrived after about 20 minutes, which I also thought was good, it was outstanding, nice big portions and tasted amazing. So good we booked a table for following day. We would definitely recommend.
Keep up the good work guys

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

On my trip to the Wight Mouse in last night for a nice meal with friends I found it very irresponsible of the staff to not be wearing face masks when serving and moving around all areas of the pub. I have to say I know it’s not mandatory anymore and it’s the responsibility of individuals but seriously the managers need to sort it out as it’s a complete breeding ground for Covid which by the way is still out there folks. I felt really uncomfortable with different servers going round all the tables delivery food and drinks without any precautions in place to protect both staff and customers. Food was nice though but let’s hope we didn’t get a serving of Covid with it!!

Date of stay: August 2021