“Always excellent - go while you can!”
Review of Anusia Cafe - CLOSED

Anusia Cafe
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Organic, vegetarian small restaurant behind a cook shop
Reviewed 6 January 2016

This is an excellent cafe. It is, as noted, vegetarian, but that's not the most salient feature from an omnivore's perspective - it's great, locally sourced where possible, home cooked food in a lovely atmosphere. Sadly, I believe that it will be closing down soon so catch the awesome cakes while you can!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Sadly this fabulous place is closing down.Came with the hubby to have our last meal here today.As usual the food was amazing and the house red we had to accompany our food was excellent.We have never had a bad meal here,the food has always been consistently good,what a shame it is going.Hub came for the veggie burger which unfortunately was off the menu today,so he had the club sandwich instead,which he said was as good as or maybe even slightly better.I opted for the quiche...again ! and again it was wonderful. Still rate it as the best quiche I've ever had anywhere

Reviewed 4 December 2015

The BEST hot chocolate in Tring. You must try one if you're in the area it's a must. The staff are very friendly and polite.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I've visited Anusia twice in the past month after discovering it. As a vegan residing in Tring, it's nice to have a place to eat out! I've had both the chickpea and beetroot burger and the vegan breakfast, both of which were lovely. The only complaint I have is that the waiting time for food is quite long. I didn't time how long it took on both occasions, but I'd estimate both times I had to wait at least 20 minutes. The staff are very friendly and polite, and the atmosphere is very nice. I've heard that the cafe is closing down at the end of the year. This saddens me as I've only just discovered it. I will have to make the most of it in the meantime.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We used to come here regularly either to eat or sometimes just for coffee, however recently we have been disappointed both with the service and waiting times. Some staff are excellent and others don't seem to know what they are doing, the orders have been wrong or forgotten and the coffee on occasions cold! I really feel there should be more staff on busy days as 2 on their own cant cope, and the guy who wanders round in the filthy "whites" needs a new washing powder! Looks awful! It is such a shame as this used to be a favourite for lunch and I always recommended it to friends....... will try once more and hopefully the owners will take on board what a lot of reviewers seem to be saying and agreeing on.