“Hot chocolate”
Review of Anusia Cafe - CLOSED

Anusia Cafe
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Organic, vegetarian small restaurant behind a cook shop
Reviewed 4 December 2015

The BEST hot chocolate in Tring. You must try one if you're in the area it's a must. The staff are very friendly and polite.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I've visited Anusia twice in the past month after discovering it. As a vegan residing in Tring, it's nice to have a place to eat out! I've had both the chickpea and beetroot burger and the vegan breakfast, both of which were lovely. The only complaint I have is that the waiting time for food is quite long. I didn't time how long it took on both occasions, but I'd estimate both times I had to wait at least 20 minutes. The staff are very friendly and polite, and the atmosphere is very nice. I've heard that the cafe is closing down at the end of the year. This saddens me as I've only just discovered it. I will have to make the most of it in the meantime.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We used to come here regularly either to eat or sometimes just for coffee, however recently we have been disappointed both with the service and waiting times. Some staff are excellent and others don't seem to know what they are doing, the orders have been wrong or forgotten and the coffee on occasions cold! I really feel there should be more staff on busy days as 2 on their own cant cope, and the guy who wanders round in the filthy "whites" needs a new washing powder! Looks awful! It is such a shame as this used to be a favourite for lunch and I always recommended it to friends....... will try once more and hopefully the owners will take on board what a lot of reviewers seem to be saying and agreeing on.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This is one of the best eateries in Tring - If you're not vegetarian, don't be put off. You will be converted, and if not you will have a damn fine meal. Now the kitchen shop has gone at the front, it's even bigger now.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We recently visited Anusia for a coffee and a snack whilst on holiday and my husband did not realise that the cafe was vegetarian. He ordered a BLT and was advised that the bacon was meat free. What a pleasant surprise!! The sandwich and the coffee were delicious.We both enjoyed our lunch in this lovely cafe and my husband even bought some meat free bacon when we returned home.