We stay here on a regular basis. The staff are always friendly and approachable and the check-in process is very quick, which is great when you've been travelling all day! The hotel is in an excellent location - there are shops just outside your door and lots of restaurants in the area, so even if you don't want to eat in the hotel, you won't be stuck for places to go! The breakfast at the hotel in the morning is amazing (one of the main reasons we always go back there!). The rooms are clean and comfortable and the bath / shower is great - the water is constantly hot - there are no 'dips' in temperature when someone in another room turns the water on, and the shower is powerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemel Hempstead Central Premier Inn is a 114 bed hotel positioned in the centre of Hemel Hempstead's business and shopping district. It has an excellent restaurant and bar which opens at 06:30am to serve full breakfast. Evening meals are served from 06:00pm until 10pm from an a la carte menu and the bar is open to residents until late. We are on excellent transport links into London, trains run from Hemel station every 20 minutes direct into Lomdon Euston and the Northern and Victoria tubelines. Parking is chargeable at £4 per night charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hertfordshire