Hotel is average, rooms are large but furnitures don't look very qualitative.
Bed was okay, large TV
The cost of wifi connection is prohibitive and it is difficult to accept to pay 16£ for a day of connection when most of the hotels offer it free of charge.
Breakfast was just okay, but the hotel in general looks a bit old fashioned.
Service was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the well-linked Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead hotel, a short drive from local businesses and 2 minutes' walk from Apsley train station. The inviting Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead is just 10 minutes by car from the handy A4251, M1 and M25. You can take off from London Luton Airport, 25 minutes' drive away, and reach central London in 30 minutes by train. We offer free parking on-site and you can set yourself up for the day with an inclusive buffet breakfast in our comfortable Great Room. Book a meeting for 40 in one of our 3 meeting rooms and stay connected with free Wi-Fi. We're 10 minutes' drive from local companies on Maylands Avenue and Breakspear Way. You can take to the slopes at the The Snow Centre in 5 minutes. Our family rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 and kids stay free when sharing a room with parents. Spend a relaxing evening with friends over drinks or dinner in the Great Room lounge or simply relax in your comfortable and convenient guest room with modern decor, an en-suite with power shower and a 32-inch flatscreen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead
- Hemel Hempstead Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire