“Business Lunch”

Prime Steak & Grill - Chandler's Cross
Price range: US$ 33 - US$ 66
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Best steak I've ever had. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals, the two course lunch is also great value.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Prime Steak and Grill for a family birthday. Can’t fault the food - it was delicious and good value for money (although it’s not particularly cheap, it is quality). The only let downs were how warm it was inside as it was a bit uncomfortable and how slow the service was. I don’t like to be rushed so I appreciate that, however we were probably there for almost 4 hours. The heat also meant that my nine month old baby found it a bit hard to settle.

I’d visit again but I’d wear less layers!

1  Thank Victoria D
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited Prime with a family group of 12 for an 80th birthday meal. Received a very warm welcome and enjoyed a drink in the lounge before our table was ready. The meals were excellent. Substantial starters, beautifully cooked steaks and the wine very smooth. It’s not easy serving a large group but the staff were of the highest standard. Helpful, efficient and good-humoured. We had a fabulous time and I’m sure we will be back for more!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We booked on line 2 days before for an early dinner with my elderly parents, parking and access to the upstairs is all on one level which was perfect for older guests. The staff where charming, relaxed and extremely professional. The restaurant is very nicely designed with small areas for 5 to 6 tables which works well. The choice of food was very good, the staff are knowledgeable and can help with your selection with was nice and every course we had was delicious. I would recommend to friends and look forward to returning again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Prime Steak & Grill offers exactly what it says on the tin, in a grownup and classy way. From the contemporary yet warm surroundings, to the friendly and professional waiting staff, everything is carried out to a high standard which makes for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The food, steaks especially, are extraordinarily good and the ‘Early Bird’/Lunch menu is fantastic value. Thank you Prime, we will be back again very soon
Sarah West