All reviewsdrift innthe pubpub next doornew forestlovely hotelred letter dayrailway linesteam roomthe main hotelswimming poolbeautiful locationmotor museumthe general managerpeppa pig worldshort drivepowerful showerwedding reception
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The Receptionist was really helpful and friendly. Our room was spotlessly clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds ever! We didn’t eat at The Drift Inn as it was a flying visit for a wedding in Beaulieu but the menu looked very appetising. All in all hard to find anything lacking and we’d definitely book again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Just returned from a weekend stay and cannot fault a thing. The hotel was very busy with a wedding and a dog group meet but this did not affect the service at all.
Not only was my husband and I made very welcome but also our 6 month old pug, Elsie, was treated like a little princess. No areas of the hotel, gardens or inn were out of bounds for her.
We was given a ground floor room at the back of the hotel which was large and spacious and very quiet. Gorgeous soft fluffy towels and some nice toiletries.
Food is served int the attached Inn and was really tasty and the staff were excellent.
A fantastic weekend and we will definately be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Highhopes15
Terry C, General Manager at Beaulieu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

HI,

We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you all again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel feels like it's in the middle of nowhere as it sits in the New Forest parkland, but not that far from Lyndhurst. We stayed here only one night for a wedding reception, but had a really enjoyable experience. The room was really comfortable and clean and there was nothing to fault. I can't comment on the food as we we didn't eat at the Drift Inn. We'll certainly go back one day for a longer stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a idyllic setting. my room was spacious and ideal for myself and my children. we received a warm welcome upon arrival.
there was a wedding in progress but disruption was minimal. the drift inn is a nice pub and has a garden with small play frame for children. the weather was kind and we were able to enjoy a cold drink in the garden whilst the children played. they had a musician which added to the atmosphere. unfortunately we did not see any ponies close to the hotel, but I am told they come very close to the hotel front to graze. the room was clean and functional. a small issue with the plugs was resolved quickly.
although it was hot, the room was comfortable to sleep in.
the breakfast was decent enough although portion sizes maybe a little stingy & the bacon not cooked very well ( overdone) the service was ok but a little slow @ breakfast.
checkout was simple BUT I was a little dissapointed in some aspects of this which I have addressed via the questionnaire on the website.

Some of my party used the pool. small. but clean. and functional.

the setting is what really makes this place special.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Just come back from a three day stay and got to say we had a fantastic time. Lovely comfortable room, beautiful surroundings, good food and helpful staff. A perfect place for my wife and I and our small dog feeling relaxed and rested throughout. Surrounded by the beautiful new forest we will return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
terry c, General Manager at Beaulieu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words.

We are fortunate to be in such a fantastic location with ample walks for our four-legged friends.

Kind Regards