All reviews a marco pierre white restaurant bridal suite wedding venue quiet location buffet style afternoon tea plenty of parking stayed for one night
Reviewed 22 June 2017

As a Marco Pierre White fan I was really looking forward to this to celbrate my retirement and daughters promotion to partner. It was poor. A big wedding reception was on, no parking, no mention of it at time of booking, though they logged my occasion NO mention once there. Guys in flipflops and shorts smoking at the entrance was HORRENDOUS as its a restaurant. placed in room on won to await drinks then shown to a LONE table in separate room. Staff harassed and too few, food barely ok, at £50 a head not good at all.
could and shoould be great not what Mr White intended I am sure. Check before you go and avoid if wedding in situ.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank martynjl
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at The Casa for our nieces wedding early June, slightly chaotic check-in, although there were quite a few trying to check-in all at once but only one receptionist. After the wedding the bar was open until two in the morning, only one barman, although he was cheerful, room was comfortable, basic, tea and coffee facilities, and complimentary washing bits in the bathroom,breakfast in the restaurant was very good a lot of choice and tasty, just what you need after a celebration, lovely grounds, didn't see a lift so not good for those that have trouble with walking, on the whole a good experience.

1  Thank veronica d
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The reception and bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were basic but smart. Lovely massive bed.
Served excellent wine in the bar and the breakfast was amazing.
We will definitely stay again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We booked the restaurant for lunch for my Dad's 80th.
Ildiko was very helpful making sure all aspects of our booking were correct.
On the day, the table and setting were perfect due to the square table layout and semi private area.
The food was excellent and our waiter Antony was attentive and most entertaining.
The Happy 80th Birthday dessert platter was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Table for 3 for Father's Day. Very attentive staff and nice decor in a quiet location.

We all had ribs for starters which were demolished. My steak was cooked exactly as I wanted, very rare. Cheese board to finish.

So good I am going back for Christmas Day lunch.