“Amazing experience and beautiful food”

Bar + Block Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Whiteley
Description: Pop in and kick start your day with our tender steak + eggs for breakfast. Or sit back and enjoy one of our succulent steaks, available throughout the day 'til late. All our classic cuts are hand cut by our expert chefs on-site, so you can have you steak as big as you like! Or why not discover a new favourite from our speciality cuts range or on our rotating Butchers Block? Great steak + great value, welcome to Bar + Block.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for my sisters birthday there were 8 adults and 2 children I have to say from the minute we walked in to the time we left we had the most amazing night thanks to our waiter Max who was extremely patient with us and had time to make us feel like the only guests in the restaurant he was absolutely hilarious and also really paid attention to the interact and make jokes not only with us but also the children he was very attentive and also helped us to sing and bring out my sisters birthday cake at the end of the evening it has been a very long time since I have received service like this. The food at bar and block was absolutely beautiful and would and will be recommending this restaurant to everyone I know thanks Max you were amazing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks very much for the Sunday special and attention from Henry.
The meal was excellent and a real change from the usual eateries.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant was busy, the steak superb. All of our party had steaks
and the service was very good too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this restaurant franchise.
Very happy with the service, the food and the location.
Steaks were tasty and not tough.
Lobster tail was delicious
Salads were generous and with a good dressing.
I'll be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son took me here for my birthday lunch. It was very quiet being about 2,00. Service was friendly and efficient. We had the three shared starters, then I had fish which was good and my son had mixed grill. We couldn't manage a pudding.