We recently spent a rainy night at Chewton Glen. Even the least expensive rooms (a bronze, with shower) is luxurious. The bed and room furnishings are both comfortable and a feast to the eyes.
The staff are charming and always remember you with a warm welcome back. We enjoyed a lazy morning in the spa, although we were too late to book a treatment as they were fully booked.
The food as usual was excellent and the restaurant was busy on Saturday evening. We were shown to a table in the new conservatory extension, which although it has lovely views over the grounds, was a first a little on the chilly side - until more tables were occupied.
If you are coming to this area a comparable hotel is Lime Wood, however we feel Chewton Glen wins - hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire