US$ 852
Watersedge Guest House(Barton-on-Sea)
The Cliff House(Barton-on-Sea)
Pebble Beach Rooms(Barton-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssolent lodgebecton lodgesthe cliffevening entertainmentcrazy golfbed lodgetoddler poolnew forestentertainment teamsammy the seahorselovely lodgefamily holidayholiday parksoft playwasher dryerplay areagreat holiday
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hired caravan for five days ... very clean and well kept site ... great for our two dogs very pet friendly ... caravan was spotless like the rest of the site ... staff very friendly and helpful .. two swimming pools and seemed a lot going on for the children ..

Evening entertainment was not really happening.. bingo which was fun .. and disco and quiz .. guess it better at the weekend ... well I hope so .

Apart from the non entertainment can't really fault the site very pleasant time

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Sally-Anne W

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to read that you found your accommodation and the park inviting. All team members from housekeeping to the grounds men work incredibly hard to help us provide a fantastic experience for all of our guests.

I apologise that you felt the entertainment was not as full on as you had expected and I will pass this feedback on to our entertainment manager.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We checked out today of Hoburne Naish and what a brilliant weekend it was. The lodge was spotless (thank you Lesley and Karen S from Housekeeping)

The lodge had everything you needed towels, washing machine, hair dryer, Iron and Iron board. The Hot Tub was checked by staff throughout the weekend who were friendly.

We ate in the restaurant on Friday evening for my daughters birthday, the staff were very accommodating in bringing out her Birthday cake during the Sammy show. Food was hot and plentiful.

We would recommend this Holiday Park to everyone, you will not be disappointed and if you have the chance to upgrade to a Hot Tub you must do it!

Thank you to Emily, Vicky, Sam and Chris at reception for all your help you were all lovely and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

We will return soon for sure!

1  Thank Lauren M
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Lauren M

Thank you for your amazing review. I am so pleased to see that so many team members helped to make your stay here so memorable for your daughter’s birthday.

I will be sure to pass on your great comments to all departments and thank you for the recommendation.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Stayed at this park and loved it. Chalet was very comfortable and right by a beautiful sea view. Everything was in the chalet, all we needed was our own towells and quilt covers. Wonderfully maintained grounds around the chalet and very quiet at the time of our stay. Ideal position for Highcliffe castle, the beaches (walk or drive/bus), New Milton shops, Christchurch Priory and shops and many others. Shop on site and entertainment passes available if required through Liz, the owner. (Very helpful and quick to reply when I asked for advice.)
Cant wait to book with Liz again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank 937andi
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear 937andi

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that the location of the park suited your holiday needs and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our grounds team who work incredibly hard all year round to keep the park looking beautiful.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a last minute weekend away and found this place, well worth the money the place was just gorgeous and the lodge was spotless, you get a lovely little box of coffee, teabags a bin bag sponge and small washing liquid which I found lovely especiallly since none of those things had crossed my mind. The soft play for children is not great but I wouldn’t mark it down on this because there is so much more to do, but I would suggest them putting an age limit on the soft place as my daughter was being pushed and pulled by older children and I had to go in and take her out. The walk from our lodge to facilities was quite a long one but a nice walk. The food was ok but quite small portion (we had fish and chips). Swimming pool was really good, they have one big pool and one for small children. And the beach was lovely, I would highly recommend this place and I plan to come again for sure. The only thing I would say is DONT forget anything because the shop is far too expensive, we needed up spending a fortune on almost nothing there.

2  Thank Sally W

Dear Sally W

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that your accommodation exceeded your expectations and I will pass on your comments to our housekeeping manager. Thank you very much for your recommendation, and I am pleased to see you will be returning.

Please feel free to ask a team member for directions to local super markets.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Just spent the weekend here with my two girls , the entertainment staff really did a great job , it's no easy task to provide entertainment for all ages and there hard work was most appreciated , I tried bingo and they patiently explained the rules to me and I actually won !!
The entertainment team have put together something for all ages youngsters and adults and grandparents (bingo)
On the last day I was just popping to the arcade and the team where doing kids face painting they had a real modern selection for the kids to choose from , my girls chose a fox and a rainbow they loved them ,
On the way home we often talk about our favourite part of our weekends away and both girls chose the entertainment team one choosing the ballon making and the other saying spending time with kat ,
From my perspective they are great they keep them occupied and I can have a few beers and watch them enjoy themselves and make new friends whilst building confidence at the same time , later on after the disco dances and games the team will sing a few songs and have a very varied selection from swing to rock which is great because there is something for everyone ,

Dear Banco B

Thank you for your great review. I am so pleased to read that your two girls had such a memorable stay here with us at Hoburne Naish, Dani and her team work very hard to provide lasting memories to treasure and it really sounds like you and your children have made plenty during your stay. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the team.

The venue is a great location for adults to sit back and watch the children enjoy the magic of Sammy and the crew and bingo has always been a holiday favourite for so many.

We hope to see you again very soon