All reviews solent lodge becton lodges crazy golf evening entertainment the cliff toddler pool new forest bed lodge entertainment team holiday park sammy the seahorse lovely lodge family holiday washer dryer soft play play area great holiday
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We went to Hoburne Naish last week with my son, daughter in law and two grandsons.
The Lodge that we stayed in was clean and reasonably well equipped.
The site itself was well run and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The children loved the kids entertainment! Plenty of easily accessible beaches a short drive away.
I would l recommend it to anyone!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Dannygraver

Thank you for the review. Our team pride themselves on delivering a great service and I am pleased to see this was evident during your stay with us. As well as the lodges that are great for family's like yourselves, we also have a range of caravans to suit all holiday needs. As you mentioned we are right on top of lots of local beaches and also just a short drive to the new forest. Barry and his team have become a huge hit in their first season, with both the children and adults. Thank you so much for the recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The complex in general was clean, friendly staff, and the makings for a great base. Food could be better but you can eat out around the area so this is not a deal breaker. The main problem I found was the advertised wireless. If you run your own business, and need to keep tabs on that whilst enjoying a family holiday, then simply forget it ( unless you do not mind standing outside your accommodation in the rain ). Another issue for this is trying to keep young children entertained in the evening without it (ipads). I found the wireless worked just about outside, but as soon as you stepped foot inside your accommodation it died instantly. The SSID stopped broadcasting. I reported the issue to the reception staff, they said it was out of hours now (6pm) and would look into it in the AM. They didn't. The next day after reporting it again, I was given a phone number for their wireless support team with a Blackpool phone number. I was thinking "why is this my job to phone them whilst on my holiday to fix an issue that is clearly down to them to fix", it went along with it anyway as I really needed wireless as I was losing potential sales from my business. I was on the phone with them for 3 hours in total ruining my afternoon holiday plans. I was told by these wireless experts "hmm, it shouldn't do that". To note, I tried with a total of six different devices, it was not a device issue. Once they realised they could not fix it, they told me they would need to do some tests and would call me back shortly. They didn't. I wasted half a day with this. I would not say it ruined the holiday, but it seriously hampered it. I was also staying in their most expensive accommodation but this counted for nothing. I will not be returning here again as I cannot take the chance of this repeating. If you do not need internet then it's fine, if you do, then forget it.

4  Thank mstock2017
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear mstock2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Hoburne Naish. I am delighted to read that you found the park to be clean, friendly and all of the makings of a great base. However, from reading your comments, I was disappointed to read that you experienced an issue with the Wi-Fi. As a business we have invested in a recent upgrade to our system and it appears that you experienced a teething problem with it. We outsource the technical support for the Wi-Fi as it allows for a greater level of knowledge and experience dealing with any potential issues and I am concerned to hear that they did not exceed your expectations on this matter. As a backup, all of our complex buildings and the rest of the park have Wi-Fi, I appreciate this is not much help to you now, however it may help should such an issue arise again. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This site has loads of good reviews, but unfortunately this was not the case for us. The site is undoubtedly very clean and the caravans and lodges are all in good order. However, we went as a party and were placed in two separate locations. One group in a premium caravan and the other in a lodge in the Dell. It was unfortunate that it was a cold week or we wouldn't have noticed that the heater in the caravan didn't work. To be fair it was quickly sorted with an electric fire. The lodge in the Dell didn't get the advertised free WiFi and this remained the case all week despite reporting the problem. My main concern though was the day time restaurant facility. The menu is pretty simple and limited which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but taking this into consideration the service was pretty poor. It was very slow, goodness knows how they cope on busy weeks, but the main complaint is that elements of the advertised meals were often missing. Twice no tartare sauce with the fish dishes and when a hot dog was requested without the advertised ketchup it came provided with a liberal topping of mustard instead?
There was a problem on site with new caravans being delivered. The roadway serving our caravan was blocked for an extended period whilst unloading took place and as driving on the grass is forbidden there was no way of getting to the caravan. This was very inconvenient especially as we needed to load the car to leave the site.
All in all it is a good clean site and I have no doubt that visitors generally get a good deal. I guess we were a little unfortunate with the horrendous weather and the one or two niggles that we experienced.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Alan C

Dear Alan C

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Hoburne Naish. I am delighted to hear that you found the park to be very clean and in good order. I am sorry to read that you found other parts of your stay to be cause for concern and they were undoubtedly exasperated by the horrendous weather which you experienced. Unfortunately, the weather is about the only thing which we cannot do anything about, however, it also appears that we had some further problems which we could not solve to your satisfaction. We will be investigating all these points and I can assure you that we will endeavour to rectify them going forward. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I visited over half term with my parents, husband and daughter. We stayed in a lovely caravan which was spacious and spotlessly clean with a veranda to enjoy the sun. Across the park staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful, they really contributed to a lovely few days. The park has great facilities, the cake in the cafe are yummy, and direct access to a lovely beach and plenty of attractions in easy driving distance. We would definitely stay again.

Room tip: We stayed in CR35 it was lovely.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Ellie K

Thank you for your review. The team here at Hoburne Naish pride themselves on delivering a great service and standard and I am pleased to see this was evident during your stay. I will be sure to pass on your fantastic feedback to our housekeeping team. The £3 coffee and cake offer is great and the lemon drizzle is one of my favourites. We look forward to welcoming you and your family on your return.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely holiday here as always. Entertainments team were excellent my daughter enjoyed all the games and dancing that took place every evening especially Sammy Rocks. This is our 5 visit to Naish great park

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Adrian B

Thank you for your review. It’s great to read that after returning 5 times we are still getting it right! I’m pleased that your daughter loved all of the activates and we hope to see you again for your 6th visit.