“Noisy and Dissappointing”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Fleet
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Firstly the acoustic within is so bad that even when half full you just cannot be heard so pointless in taking any friends with you as you just cannot have a conversation and be heard. Seating, why do they persist in putting 6 people on a table suitable for 4. Last why advertise Risotto with chicken and asparagus and replace the asparagus with spinach. Sorry a failed night which ended with a headache.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hello, thank you for your feedback regarding the poor level of food and service you received in our restaurant. We understand this is unacceptable and know we can do better. We apologise!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Good service excellent simple fresh straightforward Italian food all well presented will visit again.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Visited last night (Thursday) as we looked at the menu and it looked yummy and also it was part of the meerkat 241 deal.
We didn’t book but we got a table.
We was greeted by a member of staff who I’m guessing was a manger as he was smart and not in uniform.
He was very professional and polite.

Hubby had the giant meatballs to start which he enjoyed a lot. They arrived nice and hot.
I had the hummus which came with warm flatbread.
It was soooooo good but I could eat it all as I would have managed my main. Lots of bread which is nice as most places don’t give you much.

Mains:
Hubby had the chicken spaghetti carbonara
Again came out nice and hot , hubby really liked and ate it all. Nice tender chicken , yummy sauce and the spaghetti cooked to perfection.
I had the chicken and mushroom ravioli from the specials menu.
I love pasta and this didn’t disappoint, the flavours were very nice and just the right amount of pasta.
I think I only had one with chicken in and the rest was mushroom but that’s ok.

Pudding:
Hubby had the cheesecake honeycomb smash. It was very light and the perfect end to the meal.
I had the three small pana cottas with a fruit coulis , again very lights with a nice vanilla flavour .

Loved the fact the glasses were ice cold for our drinks.
The staff are very friendly and professional whilst looking smart.

Now why it wasn’t a 5*
The food was amazing but the sides near the tables (under the mirrors) are very dusty!
The toilet wall had a weird brown thing on it in the cubicle which looked like poo.
But I understand this was a customer.
There also was a few kids that kept going in and out of the toilets so could have been them. Also the taps in the bathrooms can do with a good clean.

Would visit again.
Lovely decor

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We have visited Prezzo during a busy time and the staff was very good. Especially Katie and Anya the made sure we got a great service with a smile. Recommended and will come back again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very pleasant atmosphere. Wide varied menu choices. Friendly staff. Good disabled access to restaurant