“Would have been a 5 but .....”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Fleet
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Visited last night (Thursday) as we looked at the menu and it looked yummy and also it was part of the meerkat 241 deal.
We didn’t book but we got a table.
We was greeted by a member of staff who I’m guessing was a manger as he was smart and not in uniform.
He was very professional and polite.

Hubby had the giant meatballs to start which he enjoyed a lot. They arrived nice and hot.
I had the hummus which came with warm flatbread.
It was soooooo good but I could eat it all as I would have managed my main. Lots of bread which is nice as most places don’t give you much.

Mains:
Hubby had the chicken spaghetti carbonara
Again came out nice and hot , hubby really liked and ate it all. Nice tender chicken , yummy sauce and the spaghetti cooked to perfection.
I had the chicken and mushroom ravioli from the specials menu.
I love pasta and this didn’t disappoint, the flavours were very nice and just the right amount of pasta.
I think I only had one with chicken in and the rest was mushroom but that’s ok.

Pudding:
Hubby had the cheesecake honeycomb smash. It was very light and the perfect end to the meal.
I had the three small pana cottas with a fruit coulis , again very lights with a nice vanilla flavour .

Loved the fact the glasses were ice cold for our drinks.
The staff are very friendly and professional whilst looking smart.

Now why it wasn’t a 5*
The food was amazing but the sides near the tables (under the mirrors) are very dusty!
The toilet wall had a weird brown thing on it in the cubicle which looked like poo.
But I understand this was a customer.
There also was a few kids that kept going in and out of the toilets so could have been them. Also the taps in the bathrooms can do with a good clean.

Would visit again.
Lovely decor

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We have visited Prezzo during a busy time and the staff was very good. Especially Katie and Anya the made sure we got a great service with a smile. Recommended and will come back again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very pleasant atmosphere. Wide varied menu choices. Friendly staff. Good disabled access to restaurant

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday lunchtime, we had an excellent lunch, the pizzas were some of the best we have had. My partner always requests a very runny egg on their pizza and we have had some disasters in the past, but the egg was perfect and the rest of toppings were also very tasty. Staff were good, bathrooms and the restaurant were clean. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Friendly efficient relaxed service. Specials menu and birthday gift from Prezzo made this excellent value.