“Great pizza, fresh, home cooked and kids love it too”
Review of The Station

The Station
Ranked #27 of 77 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Visit Station in Fleet for authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub warmed by a cosy fire. Our pub-food menu features classic meals made with award-winning ingredients. Included are seasonal specials and buffet food for all occasions, and great value set menus too. You'll also find a hand-picked range of perfectly conditioned cask ales on tap, and a selection of fine wines from around the world. A true local in Fleet, we’re a great place to meet up with friends and swap stories. Take part in our weekly quiz, or just come to eat and relax in our stylish pub surroundings.
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Pizza is fresh, you can see it being made. The sauce is lovely, the pizzas are really tasty. The duck board I tried once was also really good.
My young kids love the pizza as well.

1  Thank HMcCH
General Manager A, Team Leader at The Station, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Station, we all really appreciate it.

We do take pride in our Pizza Oven as all of our dishes are uniquely prepared Front of House for all too see; we make our dough daily as well.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Anyone who reads what I've written before will see that I'm fair and critical where needed. My experience of this. Place was great. The bar staff were friendly and efficient. The pizza was the best I've had outside of Rome so hence the high score. A perfect Wednesday night had!

1  Thank Danny R
General Manager A, Team Leader at The Station, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Hi Danny,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Thank you for taking the time to review The Station, it means alo0t to myself and my team to hear what feedback we are receiving.

I'm thrilled that you rated our pizzas as 'the best outside Rome', this is a huge compliment to the Chef's we have here and I will most certainly be passing this on to them.

Thanks again, and we all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We went for a meal as we were staying at the nearby Premier Inn. The staff were helpful and friendly, the menu's offered a good choice and the kids menu was good. Early on a Friday evening it was a little odd that they didn't have the 'right' milk for our daughter to have from the list of drinks on the menu, and had no bananas for one of the desserts. The pizzas were fresh and tasty, and the apple calzone pizzas that 2 of the party ordered for dessert were HUGE! Wish there were more of this restaurant nearer to home! Recommended (as long as your choice doesn't include milk or bananas!!)

2  Thank Helen R
General Manager A, Team Leader at The Station, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Station, we value any feedback we receive as it helps us improve our business.

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the majority of your visit to us over the weekend, however I'd like to apologise for the lack of Bananas and also the Milk for the children. We are currently in the middle of changing food suppliers and have been cut short on a few items, including Bananas. As the Banana Quesadilla is one of our guests (and staff!) favourites and one of the most popular dessert on our menu, we are trying to go above and beyond to get them back in stock. We also hope to have the children's milk in soon.

Again, thank you for reviewing us, it means so much to myself and my team. I will be sure to pass this onto them.

Thanks again, take care

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, I had pasta and my husband had a pizza which were both delicious and good value. We both then had the sweetizza for dessert which was so delicious definitely a must try!! The pub itself was nice and had a lovely garden. Staff were very efficient too.

1  Thank H P
General Manager A, Team Leader at The Station, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Hi H,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Station, and thank you for the 5* review!

I'm glad you enjoyed our Pizza, Pasta and the Sweetizza, which is one of our most popular Desserts. Our Pasta's arrived on our Menu in May, so it's really good to see that they are being enjoyed.

I will be passing this feedback onto my staff to see as they will all be thrilled to see this.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 31 July 2016

First visit since it was modernised from The Links and was impressed. Now spacious and well laid out with outside seating and smoking area. The car park serves as an overflow for the rail station and tickets must be purchased but are redeemable at the bar.

2  Thank bparkercars
General Manager A, Team Leader at The Station, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Station, we value all customer feedback.

It's nice to hear that you are impressed with the 'make-over' we had a few years ago, and welcome back by the way!

We all aim to keep The Station tidy and well presented, especially our recently refurbished Beer/Chill Garden. The parking tickets must also be redeemed with a transaction, so as we can take this off the bill at the bar.

We hope to see you again soon, thanks again.