“Ok”
Review of Coffee#1 Fareham

Coffee#1 Fareham
Ranked #4 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Fareham
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofas, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been here before, perhaps the chap behind the counter was fed up after a busy day
To go with my coffee I asked for water and was pointed at that it was over there I didn’t bother with it as it was a tiny amount in a glass bottle standing by the till area, which had obviously been there all day, I should of asked for fresh, but the sever didn’t have the friendliest demure so I didn’t bother
My order was wrong when it came, no problem the lovely lady apologised and got the right item and was very polite and friendly
The coffee was pleasant and the place was clean

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I used to go Starbucks but I thing they got too famous for long time and it is time for some other coffee shops and this one I love it , they have fantastic range of coffee and tea and sandwiches,very nicely decorated and comfortable chairs ,the one in fareham is large and can take more customers , somehow I think people don’t notice the shop nd it needs some good noticeable signs ,

Emma H, Owner at Coffee#1 Fareham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

evening
thanks very much for the feedback, glad you enjoy it here and will take your feedback regarding the signs on board and see if theres something we can do, look forward to seeing you again soon!
all the best

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Comfortable seating, papers to read. Average price for all drinks. Sutable for a snack rather than meal Nice ambiance.

evening Pam
so glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for the positive feedback, very much appreciated, look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Visited this place in Fareham with a work colleague this morning and found it a relaxed and comfortable environment for a business meeting. Plenty of space between tables and nice comfortable seats. Coffee was tasty and fresh. not expensive either. I will be back.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We love there Coffee and the Atmosphere of the place, but most times we visit we are driven out again because the whole area Echoes of Clanging China and of Young Mums with Small Loud Youngsters, It seem to have become a Creche..