“Good food and coffee”

La Galerie
Ranked #39 of 178 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband loves the english breakfast that they serve, and their jacket potatoes are lovely. If your in fareham give them a try.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a good few times on my own and with a friend / friends , the staff are so lovely esp the guy who takes your order at till he is just friendly and just brilliant , I prefer a booth as I work in Fareham and when I enter he looks to see if one free n will say you darling take a seat ( he calls alot of ladies darling ) . They bring your food n drinks to you and just like the atmosphere good and staff. I definitely recommend going here .

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went today for the 1st time, I chose a chicken and bacon panini with mayo. Quite disappointed with it as there was hardly any filling, I understand profit margins as I’m a chef but it clearly was not worth nearly £5. My husband had the full breakfast and enjoyed it. The staff were friendly and service quick though. Just felt a bit cheated with my filling.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Coffee shops abound in West Street. This one has outdoor seating and comfortable indoor space. The staff are excellent. Food and drink are brought to your table. Quality very good.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely staff nice and clean,very tasty cheese toasty and lovely hot chocolate,every visit the same service