“Good coffee”

Caffe Nero - Fareham
Ranked #2 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Fareham
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped off here for coffee with friends. The cafe is large & there was plenty of seating. The staff were friendly and helpful. I am no coffee connoisseur, but I thought it was good coffee. I had the soya latte, & it is good to see that they no longer charge extra for soya milk. As I am lactose intolerant I can't have cows' milk. I see that they do charge extra for coconut milk & oat milk. These do cost substantially more in the supermarket, so I suppose that's fair.
There was a good selection of snacks & cakes, though I did not sample these, as I had not long had lunch.
I also like the fact that they have a loyalty card. I'm especially happy, as my next drink will be free.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Respite from the snow and cold. A decent cup of coffee and quite nice cake. They advertise "best coffee this side of Milan". I often wonder which coffee is best the other side!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Caffè Nero in Fareham today for a latte, the staff were polite and welcoming. The coffee was nice, a little strong but still enjoyable, the cost was reasonable and inline with the majority of coffee shops. The tables were kept clean and tidy, I’d be happy to return here.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Love this place as I can sit outside to smoke.
Staff always pleasant.
Cakes (muffins especially) are nice , coffee always good

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The staff in Café Nero are excellent always willing to help and the service is great, coffee is made how you like it and food is tasty