“Amazing relaxing weekend”

Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Spotlessly clean; very attentive, friendly and welcoming staff (not snobbish at all which you may sometimes get at 5-star hotels); spacious room with all the facilities you can ask for (if I was to be picky only thing that was ‘missing’ was HDMI cabel to connect our device to the TV but we called the reception and they kindly brought it within 20min).

Spa is relatively small but has everything you need and is very well maintained, pristine, and all the details thought through. I also had a dream pregnancy 60min massage treatment with Asun and it was simply divine!

Wild Carrot restaurant was lovely both at night and during the day with a fantastic view. Both dinner & breakfast were delicious, great wine recommendation, good choice for both meat and seafood lovers, as well as vegetarians. Eggs florentine/royal were arguably best I’ve ever had.

We didn’t try any outdoor activities as only had about 24h which flew by. Frankly, the weather wasn’t very inviting, so even better to have a cosy afternoon and morning with plenty of things to do indoors. Overall, fantastic experience and would love to come back!

All reviews
"gym"
in 3 reviews
"cloves"

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Your bank balance won't thank you for going to the Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel outside of Farnham, but your mind and body will. Very good environment, excellent therapists and some much needed peace and quiet. Took the wife for a day trip as a present. I didn't expect to like it (my first experience of a spa) but without mis-using the words, it was a real oasis and tonic from daily life. Just for a few hours.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

With some annual leave to burn and some Spa Finder vouchers to use, I decided to book myself in for a spa day at the Four Seasons to get some much needed rest and relaxation.

Was worried an upmarket hotel might be snobby, but all the staff I encountered on the day were warm and welcoming.

The spa facilities were spotlessly clean, well kept and really modernly furnished.

I started out with a quick workout in their gym. All the equipment was really high tech and easy to use, with plenty of space to stretch and water on hand for hydration.

The pool was really warm, which was great given the chilly weather. Even the hydrotherapy pool outside was toasty. My only grumble is that there were no clear instructions on how to use the hydro pool and I had to ask another guest and found the buttons difficult to see. Also, when I tried to use it later in the day, they had been switched off completely and I couldn't see any easy way of alerting staff to switch them back on.

Due to temporary closure for a refurb of Cafe Sante, lunch was in the Wild Carrot instead. I was sat in a really comfortable corner booth with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. The turkey was the best I've ever eaten and the portions really generous. I was sorry that I could not fit in a pudding!

As part of the package, I had a eucalyptus and clove massage which was amazing. I almost drifted off several times but was pretty much in a state of almost sleep the whole time.

Overall I had a really lovely day and was practically floating on exit. Would recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had a one-hour facial with a charming French girl and she was absolutely wonderful. The next day I had a massage: I felt completely relaxed and pampered and wished it would never end. My husband used the pool and thought it was the best he had ever swam. You can even swim from the inside to the outside pool via some folding doors.