“Fabulous Meaty Moussaka & Very Happy Vegan!”

Turquoise Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Witham
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I am an avid carnivore and my partner is a passionate vegan and we were both happy in this restaurant. His with the numerous reports mezzo and vegetable choices and I couldn't believe how generous the portion size and sheer volume of meat in their delicious moussaka. We'll be back regularly!

1  Thank SheenaCraig

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed the warm family welcome and service very helpfull with the menu. Really good food. Highly recommended

1  Thank marthaandalan
Reviewed 9 December 2015

This is my first ever review on Tripadvisor but felt I had to join just to write on what an absolute gem this place is.

The food was seriously unreal. MASSIVE portions for a good price and the flavours were amazing. Reminded me of being back in Turkey when I was younger.

Breads and Olives (on the house) were delivered which was also lovely. Warm bread with a crisp crunch.

The main I had was Kleftiko (Lamb leg with potatoes, onions and carrots) and it was divine. The Lamb fell off the bone with the back of my fork and the veg was cooked to perfection.

Please at least try this restaurant once and let me know if you feel any different to the way I felt about this place.

1  Thank TRM287
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Went for a meal with my best friend and absolutely loved this place. The menu is great and food fantastic and very reasonably priced. The staff were attentive and very helpful. Will definately be going back !

1  Thank Colesy1234
Reviewed 23 November 2015

This is a new restaurant, opened approx Sept 2015, it has a takeaway downstairs. We took our elderly aunt, who had recommended it to us, for an evening meal. The restaurant is above the takeaway shop, quite steep stairs, but nice decor. The staff are a little inexperienced but were attentive and friendly. The food was very nice, good portion sizes. Didn't have room for pudding!

1  Thank Claire T