“Lovely authentic food ”

Turquoise Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Witham
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I love Turkish food and Turquoise doesn't disappoint. Food is full of flavour and lots of traditional dishes on offer at really reasonable prices. Staff are very friendly and decor is lovely. A great addition to Witham, the baklava was even better then some I've tasted in Turkey or Greece! Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank melissa f

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Took my wife here for her birthday. I wife is almost like Turkish food but I was unsure as to whether or not I would enjoy it. When we arrived the restaurant it was about 6:45 in the evening and the restaurant only had one as a couple. We had a starters and means the food was excellent and it was delivered in a timely manner. As our evening went on the restaurant began to fill up. The atmosphere of all those people was wonderful there was no noisy conversation there was no harassment from waiting staff and you are just left to enjoy your meal and your drinks.

Food portions were huge and in truth a little bit match however this is not to be taken as a negative. We had calamari and spicy Turkish sausage for starters both were excellent. For main I had moussaka and my wife had lamb donna in some sort of sauce with yoghurt and both males were lovely.

I would certainly recommend this restaurant to those who have or have not tried Turkish food. It's nice to see an area like Witham with such variety and choice now available. It was great value for money and we will visit here again.

1  Thank NorthernFoodLover
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Not long opened thought we would give it a try. Excellent food great attentive service lovely people. Got a take away down stairs friendly people there too. Will definitely go again lots to try.Baclava for dessert to round it off ( got to be done )

1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Have been here several times now. So lovely to have an authentic takeaway/restaurant. They certainly know about good quality food! Owner and his staff are so lovely and friendly. The restaurant upstairs is beautifully furnished. The food is fantastic, massive portions, meat is freshly cooked 'over the coals' and you can smell it cooking from down the road. Just like being on holiday, well - almost! ;)

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

New to Witham, stumbled in on a Friday night, food excellent with massive portions, really reasonably priced, attentive service, in fact can't think of any thing negative to say, will definitely be returning.