“Like dining with old friends”

Grand Finale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Finale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Grand Finale Restaurant is still making history in Cincinnati, Ohio! We are a legendary restaurant nestled in the Historical Village of Glendale, and have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1975. Our restaurant features continental cuisine and award winning desserts! Our delicious menu includes a variety of options such as steak, chicken, fresh fish, crepes, homemade desserts and much more. For your next group event, date night, or family night out, visit Grand Finale Restaurant in Cincinnati for a relaxed atmosphere and delicious food!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My son took me and my wife here for my birthday on August 1st. This classic old traditional restaurant is consistently good every time I have visited. Rather it's an intimate lunch or dinner for two or a party for 40 it's always top notch.
On this occasion I had filet wrapped in bacon with a peppercorn sauce, shrimp cocktail, a mushroom crepe and their fabulous desert "The Puff" All excellent. The wait staff, who have been there for years, treats you like old friends and it's always appreciated. Great service, reasonable prices, great setting and ambience, just a terrific place.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The Grande Finale is in an older building with rooms for dining. I recommend the garden view rooms and if you are lucky enough one of the three tables outside with gardens of flowers and beautiful trees with soft lights. We love the house salad and the famous crepes, ginger chicken and any of the sweet endings.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We have been going to the Grand Finale once a year for the last 20 years. Our recent visit was disappointing. Everyone complained that their filet mignons were dry. Salads and sides are just not what they used to be. The service was nice until the waitress came back to my 70+ year old mother to ask if she had miscalculated her bill. My mother had not left her a large enough tip. This embarrassed my mother who didn't realize what she had done. It was just completely classless. My mother fished around for another $5 to give the waitress as we left. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We moved away from Cincinnati in 2006. The Grand Finale was our go-to restaurant for special occasions and out of town guests. Of course it was no surprise that my friends took my husband and myself to Grand Finale to celebrate our return. My husband was especially excited to see lamb on the menu. I ordered the mushroom crepes which were as always-wonderful. Lamb was not part of the old menu. To our great disappointment the lamb rib was not very good at all. My husband had to send it back to the kitchen so they could cut it for him. Even after the cut, it was tough. Because we were guests, my husband did not want to send the lamb back again but struggled to eat the lamb as best he could. Later when discussing this disappointment with other friends who frequent the Finale, they informed us that the lamb and steaks have been inconsistent and they now stick to the old menu items- crepes and chicken. I would advise the same. The rest! Excellent.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I've been here for brunch several times and normally bring people who are visiting from out of town. Today will be my last. Why take waffles off the menu? Was my favorite part and then the only thing to order are multigrain blueberry pancakes, seems very specific. When told we could get pancakes without blueberries which we ordered were then told all the blueberries had been mixed in batter. Disappointing.