“Farm park visit”
Review of Ashlyn's Farm Shop

Ashlyn's Farm Shop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived for the first time to Ashlyns farm park as i have been recommended by a number of people. This place is excellent for families especially with young children or even without as
just nice to go on the walk around farm to see the many animals they have. The farm & playbarn extremely well presented & such a lovely setting. I found soft play very friendly staff & very clean considering how busy it is with schools off. I saw previous review & couldn't understand how the comment on cleaniness was a issue as place very clean & well looked after & I have been to many softplays that are not up to standard.
Would highly recommend Ashlyns.

1  Thank Kirsty S
in 4 reviews
"cafe"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another lovely lunch, great setting overlooking some of the animals and open countryside. The superfood salad was excellent and such a generous portion. The triple cooked chips were nice and crispy and the pale ale was thirst quenching although I didn't realise it was a whole pint!
My companion enjoyed his burger and followed it with an excellent piece of cappuccino cake and perfect espresso.
I shall go again and next time take my granddaughter to the play barn which looked really good and at a reasonable price too.
Loo could have been a bit cleaner - there is just the one in the cafe area, but it was really just a wet floor that was a bit smelly.
Then there's the shop to be tempted with lots of lovely tummies.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My little girl loves Ashlyns soft play but writing this review as the whole place could do with a good clean and a complete overhaul. I feel that this company are racking it in but are not spending any money on the up-keep! We had our little girls Birthday party here & I had to clean down the highchairs which had been left in a state, I don't think the staff clean very well & are not really bothered when you tell them!

1  Thank Henryandmonty
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times before for a coffee and some lunch but not for a Sunday lunch
before today and I’m sorry to say we wasn’t Impressed.
For a start it was quite cold in the restaurant, there isn’t any atmosphere in there and the service seems very hostile, it’s almost as if it’s too much of a hassle for them to serve you.
The food was ok but nothing special and quite expensive.
Probably wouldn’t go back for a Sunday lunch I’m sorry to say.