“Amazing experience”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Based in the heart of East Hanningfield, close to Chelmsford in Essex, Vita Bella Italian Restaurant aims to provide guests with authentic Italian food within a friendly and inviting atmosphere. With a range of Italian dishes to choose from, from our array of menus, you are sure to find something that you will enjoy. All of our fresh produce is sourced from the local area, ensuring that your dish with be exceptionally delicious. Call today to book you table at Vita Bella Italian Restaurant. Please note that we are closed on all Monday Bank Holidays. Thank you for your custom!
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews ,wasn't disappointed. The food was amazing, service impeccable.

VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share! I am very happy you enjoyed the experience and we really hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Wow wow all I can say is,we had a great time. The food and staff were amazing. So much attention to detail. The food is delicious and so beautifully presented. We mentioned it was celebrating our birthdays and were presented with candles in our desserts. Also given a bottle of wine wrapped up on our way out. Will definitely return, such a great place!!!

2  Thank melissa m

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to write about it. I am really happy you celebrated with us and you enjoyed the experience. Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to check this place out as we were down from Leeds checking out houses in Chelmsford (we’re relocating).

From the moment you arrive at Vita Bella you are greeted by a man showing you where to park your car and then by what I can only presume is the owner.

I won’t go into too much detail but honestly, the service we received was incredible! I’ve never experienced such a high level of service in my life.

The food we ordered was incredible and perfectly cooked. As the food comes out, two waiters come out with Parmesan and Pepper, like clock work!

We were laughing at one point as we just couldn’t believe how good the service was. It wasn’t annoying and in your face either. It was just perfect!

Everything was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend this lovely restaurant. Can’t wait to make it our new Italian when we move down!

2  Thank Paul P

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your visit and hopefully you will soon move in the neighbourhood :)
I am very pleased you enjoyed the experience and your wondeful words have been passed on to the service team!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and hopefully once you have moved to Chelmsford we look forward to seeing you back in here :)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is our third visit to Vita Bella (for our 18th anniversary together) and they continue to impress us every time.

* The service is outstanding, they cannot do enough to please you and will happily make amendments to the food, - (no garlic, more chilli etc) to ensure they cater to your tastes. The staff treat you like royalty and make you feel like incredibly special guests, walking the very fine line between being attentive whilst not overstaying their welcome at your table with perfect precision.
* The food is buonissimo! The à la carte menu is extensive but I can highly recommend the cheesey garlic bread antipasti and the asparagus wrapped in parma ham for starters is also delicious. The olives are fantastic, I don’t eat olives except for when I’m at Vita Bella, but everything I have tried here has been of exceptional quality. Lobster soup, breast of duck in cherry sauce, lasagne, risotto and their white chocolate cheesecake is a must for those with the room for dessert!

In summary, although this restaurant is a little more expensive than somewhere we would usually go, the standard of food, attention to detail and level of service are second to none, so we are both looking forward to our fourth visit at some point in the not too distant future.

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your visit on your Anniversary :) I am glad you have enjoyed both the food and service and I am grateful you took the time to write in depth about it!
I am looking forward to your fourth visit too :) and the next and the next one too :)

Thank you again for your lovely words!

KInd Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure to eat at the Vita Bella.
The food, service and atmosphere is excellent.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
A suited parking attendant organises the car park and escorts you to the entrance.

A truly memorable experience.

VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share. I’m really glad you enjoyed the experience yet again and glad you enjoyed the parking facilities
Look forward to seeing you back soon.

Kind Regards