“Good food, good service and lovely beer garden”
Review of The White Hart

The White Hart
Ranked #38 of 414 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American, European, British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the White Hart for lunch with some friends and had a lovely meal. The beer garden tucked round the back is a great little sun trap. I had the mussels which were really tasty followed by the ribs which were delicious. There is a tapas type menu which a couple of my friends enjoyed. Would highly recommend for a long lazy lunch.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Took friends for Sunday lunch which was excellent for all of us. Very friendly and helpful staff. We will go again.

Management response:Responded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your review & for visiting our pub. We are very glad you enjoyed your experience with us & I will pass on your comments to the team.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I took a friend to Bloomfield Hospital and rather than sit about at the hospital I thought I seek out somewhere to have a nice breakfast and to work on my laptop. I stumbled across this place and it was a perfect place. Modern, clean, good food, good service, very comfortable and we'll priced. Excellent breakfast with unlimited coffee and toast! I stayed there from 10am until 3.30pm using the free WiFi and with my laptop plugged in to a power point.
I will definitely be comjng back here to sample the main menu and for my mate's next hospital visit!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The White hart is our local pub so we want it to be good. Our visit on Sunday was anything but good. Waiter did not know the menu table was not cleared very well with food left on the table ( I had to ask for the table to be cleaned) childrens deserts were disappointing. We are very lucking that we have some good pubs nearby so the White Hart needs to improve.

1  Thank tiddlywinks1232017
Management response:Responded 16 April 2018

Thank you for visiting our pub & we are sorry to read you did not enjoy your experience with us. Please could you email me directly at whitehartessex@outlook.co.uk so that I may investigate this further.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Undercooked chips and average food, not worth the price.

Service was slow

Nice atmosphere in the pub

1  Thank Ben K