“Best afternoon tea so far ”
Review of Patisserie Valerie

Patisserie Valerie
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Chelmsford
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 16
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Inside Debenhams Chelmsford for afternoon tea which was very enjoyable. Very efficient young lady at the counter. She clearly took interest as we had one vegetarian and also pointed out the cake which had gelatine. Fast friendly staff. We will not hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We popped in here as it was my birthday after having such a fabulous experience in the Spitafields branch, how different the experience was.
I ordered the Madame Valerie cream tea and the assistant didn’t seem to know what it was. She came over to the menu and I said it was 2 scones and cream and a tea each. She then did 4 pots of tea and put the scone on 4 plates and then I realised had charged me for the 2 extra pots of tea. She apologised profusely and gave me a refund. I was so disappointed especially as it was my birthday. We also found it to be very cold as it’s positioned right next to the doors. Sadly I would not return here, very expensive for the miserable experience.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

If you wish to have a great eating experience, then go to Patisserie Valerie in Chelmsford High Street. This very tempting place can be found inside the Debenhams store & their wares can be seen through their High Street window. They have many delicious cakes to entice you in to this place of delights & all can be purchased for a very reasonable price. Why not go & spoil yourself !

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We have visited Patisserie Valerie many times and have always been very impressed by the service and the quality of the food, another good afternoon tea.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This outlet is insie Debenhams, and looked tempting, as indeed are the cakes and pasties, yum! Can't fault to food but the servinf staff (manager was OK) just couldn't be less bothered. Its a shame as setting is convenient and plenty of seats, but come on show some interest in the customers!

1  Thank les s