“Birthday treat”

Cote Brasserie - Chelmsford
Ranked #25 of 402 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 39
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chick
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Great restaurant, welcoming and attentive staff.
Excellent menu, comprehensive wine list.
I always enjoy the food here.
Great atmosphere. Can't recommend this enough.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Went here for a work meal as part of a group. The restaurant wanted menu choices before arrival, which was good as it meant that the food arrived in a timely manner.

The food was very good - freshly cooked, and of good quality throughout. I can particularly recommend the steak tartar and duck, but the food my colleagues ordered also looked great!

Wine selection was also very good though a bit on the expensive side. All in all, we had a good meal - and I would take my family back (which is recommendation itself!)

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Met up with 4 friends on Thursday night and went here for the evening and the food was good, the service was very good and it was reasonably priced what more could you ask for We had a very pleasant evening!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Côte Brasserie this morning and I feel compelled to write a review. The booking was done online, all very easy. The visit itself was very pleasant. We were greeted by happy, friendly faces and given our choice of table. The staff were very helpful and answered any questions with a smile. The food was served in good time and they were very flexible and accommodating in regards to the order it came out. I wanted my orange juice on arrival and my coffee later and they aligned the dishes my wife and I selected so one of us wasn’t eating whilst the other just sat there. The food itself was really really nice. The range of breakfast dishes is great, I would recommend the French breakfast. Not much more I can say about the food really, definitely no complaints. The visit finished with the staff finding out it was my birthday and bringing my wife and I a glass of Buck’s Fizz each. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will be back to try an evening meal!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely surroundings, nice ambience food was nice but not overly special. It was quite pricey for what we had.
It was as a nice meal but expensive and wasn’t ‘special’